Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
    omg ppl this wut rly happ3n:

omg wbc plz ban him ppl pls
    That's not nearly as funny as the Canelo snake one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      He's trying to sound brave lol, lmao!

How come you didn't want to make this bet when Matthysse and Garcia fought, lmmfao? There is no Black fighter/Mexican fighter angle. I like both guys. You aren't tough trying to make a bet out of the blue, lmao. I like both fighters.

I didn't pick a winner for this fight yet you think I'm pulling for Bradley. Under pressure you fold like a cheap suit. You don't want me around because you hate that I'm right about you clown, and truth be told...nobody even respects you as a poster. I don't even know why I'm even talking to you right now.
      Yeah I know you don't pull for a fighter til after they've won. You didn't talk any ish until after tranny won. You're taints so blown out from rican pounding that you can't be bothered with a challenge? Go gargle Floyd's and Danny's love cum you disingenuous ass clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lovci View Post
        No one has ever said that, I have literally not seen that said once.
        Listen man, I didn't put names in there for a reason. I saw some people say it but I'm not the one to come out and start posting old shit to prove a point. Not saying you specifically said it but some of the people that said he was going to kill Garcia said it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lovci View Post
          No one has ever said that, I have literally not seen that said once.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            Yeah I know you don't pull for a fighter til after they've won. You didn't talk any ish until after tranny won. You're taints so blown out from rican pounding that you can't be bothered with a challenge? Go gargle Floyd's and Danny's love cum you disingenuous ass clown.
            I'm the ass clown but you're the one with all types of pics of the clown that you love and rooted for. If he dies, he dies!

God saw that ish and totally clowned you on BoxingScene. BoxingScene is world wide and world renowned, and every fight fan saw your buffoonerism on display only to be blown out like a match.

Now who's the clown?

Comment

• Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
              I love penis
              Nothing more pathetic than the winner's fans fearing a rematch

Comment

• Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                Listen man, I didn't put names in there for a reason. I saw some people say it but I'm not the one to come out and start posting old shit to prove a point. Not saying you specifically said it but some of the people that said he was going to kill Garcia said it.
                Those tend to be the people that were trolling and don't really know that much about boxing...

Its just simple logic... Garcia's lateral movement was nonexistent in the first 6 rounds, suddenly after swelling Matthysse can't corner him

Garcia was missing the big left hook constantly in the first 6 rounds, then suddenly after the swelling he lands it at will... Come to find out he didn't even swell his eye with the left hook as everyone thought, it was an accidental slapping right that did it...

I have yet to see a solid excuse why they shouldn't rematch... Just can't help but sound more like fear

Comment

• Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                  Nothing more pathetic than the winner's fans fearing a rematch

Your bootypipe still saw from the ass whipping that Danny dished out on Lucas 'The Excuses' Matthysse.

Comment

• its just the angle I believe, that weird punch was a short right, but the angle makes it looks like a weird black scrape kind of motion.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                      Those tend to be the people that were trolling and don't really know that much about boxing...

Its just simple logic... Garcia's lateral movement was nonexistent in the first 6 rounds, suddenly after swelling Matthysse can't corner him

Garcia was missing the big left hook constantly in the first 6 rounds, then suddenly after the swelling he lands it at will... Come to find out he didn't even swell his eye with the left hook as everyone thought, it was an accidental slapping right that did it...

I have yet to see a solid excuse why they shouldn't rematch... Just can't help but sound more like fear
                      Waaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaa
                      Lucas 'The excuses' got his booty whipped deal with it.

Y'all predicted a 3 round KO with Danny getting stretchered out LMFAO.

Eat your crow losers

Neg rep comment: JDezi4 Real creative... That's why no one cares about Danny's next move unless its against Matthysse

Yeah sure bro....keep telling yourself this LMFAO hahahahahhaa Danny is the #1 light Welterweight fighter on earth DEAL WITH IT
                      Last edited by KeepItObjective; 10-11-2013, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X