Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some of the recent fighters who lost they 0,what do yall see in commen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some of the recent fighters who lost they 0,what do yall see in commen?

Mares
    Murray
    Mattyse (people thought he was undefeated)
    Canelo
    Rios
    Mitchell
    Chavez jr
    Alvarado

What do they got in commen? there style. their face first brawlers who eat punches for lunch and for desert they get layed out.now fans and fighters are rushing to try and change they style up.they know that macho sh.it aint working nomore.can you imagine where someone like Kirkland would be if he had a different style?he couldve been something instead he chose that macho life.

I saw alot of people hating on my man Crawford last weekend he didnt get in a cage and start fighting with his face so he got bood. but guess what? he still undefeted. his undefeted for a reason.i just hope that hate dont get to his head.

Who's the next face first brawler to get exposed? Polls up
    Santa Cruz
    4.35%
    GGG
    4.35%
    Kovalev
    0.00%
    Fury
    39.13%
    Figueroa
    4.35%
    Gamboa
    26.09%
    Thurman
    8.70%
    Lomanchenko
    0.00%
    Gradovich
    13.04%

The sport should only have boxer-runners, then everyone would want to watch and it would become really popular.

Comment

Broner's next to lose his 0.

He actually should have lost it to Ponce De Leon, you know, a face first brawler...

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Broner's next to lose his 0.

He actually should have lost it to Ponce De Leon, you know, a face first brawler...
        he should've have lost to alot of people according to yall.let me check boxrec right quick.

yup that 0 still there.take another shot of haterade

Comment

Why aren't Deontay Wilder or Broner included in the poll? I see them getting exposed faster than anyone else on that list other than maybe Thurman and Bumboa

This thread is garbage btw

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            Why aren't Deontay Wilder or Broner included in the poll? I see them getting exposed faster than anyone else on that list other than maybe Thurman and Bumboa
            Wilder still a prospect that uses movement and defense.Broner isnt a brawler and theres not way in hell he's losing to Maidena

Comment

seeing as you're a guy "who can't english good" i wouldn't expect you to understand the subtleties of some of these fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                Wilder still a prospect that uses movement and defense.Broner isnt a brawler and theres not way in hell he's losing to Maidena
                If they both step up, they will lose their 0. I can recognize a hypejob when I see one. They both suck, especially Wilder.

Comment

Wait, the TS thinks GGG, Kovalev and Gamboa are face first brawlers? LOL

EDIT: He also thinks Canelo is a face first brawler..and Matthysse, this is funny

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                    If they both step up, they will lose their 0. I can recognize a hypejob when I see one. They both suck, especially Wilder.
                    step up?nah YOU need to step ya game up.It's hard to step up when your above everyone they put infront of you.he's stepping down everytime he fight until he fights Money.

Comment

Working...
                    X