Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Cotto Takes The Tittle From Martinez At MW, Do We See Floyd at 155?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Cotto Takes The Tittle From Martinez At MW, Do We See Floyd at 155?

I like this scenario.

no. that's almost as bad as Pac fighting Marg for a vacant belt

Comment

Originally posted by viewsat View Post
      no. that's almost as bad as Pac fighting Marg for a vacant belt
      Not even close..Manny nor Margo were even ranked at 154 and fought for a made up vacant title..If Cotto beats Martinez he will BE THE LINEAL MW CHAMPION

Comment

But no catchweight would be needed

Comment

If Cotto fights Martinez at the full 160, then Mayweather needs to fight Cotto at 160. No CW.

Comment

Floyd is a coward, the "I fight them at their best weight" only applied to Cotto, One time because Cotto isnt a threat to any real 154's or 160 fighters

Comment

If cotto beats serg for lineal title,,

i would love to see cotto vs floyd 2.....

floyd would snag another lineal championship,, but it would be overrated, and wouldnt do that much to raise his ATG status,, he is already top 20, probably top 12-15 but it would be icing on the cake for the best fighter we will ever see in our lifetimes,,,

once floyd is gone, there will never be another great fighter like him for a very long time

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                Floyd is a coward, the "I fight them at their best weight" only applied to Cotto, One time because Cotto isnt a threat to any real 154's or 160 fighters
                A coward who still outclassed the guy in your sig. How does that make you feel? I doubt Cotto will fight Sergio at the full middleweight limit. Cotto is a big boned guy, he'd look out of shape by weighing in at 160lb. I can see them agreeing to a CW of 156lb for the WBC middleweight belt.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  Yea Floyd is a coward and you are the true warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                    But no catchweight would be needed
                    And if this hypothetical situation pans out and there is a catchweight are you going to pollute threads with your usual bogus justifications?

Comment

Working...
                    X