Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Cotto Takes The Tittle From Martinez At MW, Do We See Floyd at 155?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Clueless boxing fans make Mayweather job so easy by calling him to fight guys who don't have a fukin chance at beating him

Not I don't want to see no fukin Mayweather vs Cotto 2 because he destroyed Delvin Rodriguez and even if he defeats Sergio Martinez who lets be honest look like **** his last fight it might be ready for the taken that still don't make me excited for Cotto vs Mayweather 2
    Yea but its better than Khan or any of these frail azz welterweights. Im cool with that rematch. But Floyd should be fighting Martinez. I know Sergio is old, but still I wanna see the fight. It would be an event, and quite frankly Floyd is a foolish business man for letting Cotto get this fight from under his nose. Martinez is older, and the first person to beat him will get all the glory. Floyd on the sideline picking through all of these little welterweights. He just walked down Canelo, I wanna see if he can walk down Sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
      Someone is a Floyd fan I see. He is a great fighter, nothing more, nothing less. In order to be considered an all-time great, you have to take risks against guys you aren't sure you can win against. Floyd has a lot of humans fooled, but not me. Cotto and Manny showed him up years ago by fighting everyone he didn't want apart of. For a fighter to have his skill-set, he sure is insecure about it. What I mean by that is, if he truly believed in his abilities, he would fight ANYONE. That is the difference between him and SRL or Hearns or Duran or Chavez or De La Hoya or Whitaker; they WILL FIGHT ANYONE. Manny is an all-time great. Cotto is a hall of famer and so is Floyd. It's his own fought. Have you ever seen a fighter accuse another fighter of being on steroids to avoid the fight? Didn't think so. I am pissed he robbed us of a great fight with the other fighter of his time to share his praise. Smh, what a joke this guy is. Sugar Ray Leonard is the greatest fighter of all-times. How about that?
      This is all subjective, nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        If cotto beats serg for lineal title,,

i would love to see cotto vs floyd 2.....

floyd would snag another lineal championship,, but it would be overrated, and wouldnt do that much to raise his ATG status,, he is already top 20, probably top 12-15 but it would be icing on the cake for the best fighter we will ever see in our lifetimes,,,

once floyd is gone, there will never be another great fighter like him for a very long time
        Cotto beating Martinez is like Broner beating Floyd not going to happen

Comment

I'd rather Cherrypicker just fight Martinez. Instead of wasting fights with Amir Khan

Comment

Working...
          X