Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I Can Guide Miguel Cotto to Beat Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: I Can Guide Miguel Cotto to Beat Sergio Martinez

Freddie Roach had one crack at unseating middleweight champion Sergio Martinez a year ago, when he cornered Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. In that fight, Martinez out-boxed Chavez for 11 rounds and then got dropped hard in the final round. Martinez rose, stood toe-to-toe for the remainder of the bout and took the decision victory.

Now Roach has another fighter who could go on to face Martinez, and the Hall of Fame trainer believes Miguel Cotto could be the one to beat him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Now that cotto is on steroids he has a much better chance.

Comment

My body is so ready for this fight.

Canelo got his payday. He got utterly schooled, and doesn't deserve another payday off the name of another legend like Cotto. Let the 2 guys that have actually put in work, get that payday, and scrap it out.

Comment

Lol... Saying they're big enough.

Comment

not sure who Id rather see GGG or Cotto against Martinez. both will send him to the hospital, permanently.

Comment

Don't confuse cotto with ure cheating fighters

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
              Now that cotto is on steroids he has a much better chance.
              lol now they added cotto

Comment

Canelo would lose to cotto I rather see Martinez get the fight cotto can win it Sergio is bigger but his time is up this is about legacy and cotto can finish his career on top

Comment

Roach forgot to mention that Chumpedz was 4 inches taller and 20 pounds heavier thatn Sergio was. Cotto will have no such advantages......

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Roach forgot to mention that Chumpedz was 4 inches taller and 20 pounds heavier thatn Sergio was. Cotto will have no such advantages......
                    Replace that 4 inches and 20 pounds with boxing skills and a jab. There, now he doesn't have the disadvantages that Chumpedz had.

Comment

Working...
                    X