Comments Thread For: Klitschko: I Had To Torture Myself To Beat Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell i had to torcher myself to watch it

Comment

Indeed the fans were tortured with that b.s. Like I've said earlier, a good ref who takes charge of the fight and a rematch would see the title change hands. By comparison, the Agbeko/Mares I fight with Russell Mora's P-poor excuse for reffing, that was a clean match.

I honestly do not remember ever seeing more fowls in one fight, and I've watched boxing since the 60s.

Comment

Wladimir used some of the cheapest most pussified tactics seen in many years. Somebody could make a feature highlight video on youtube of Wladimir jamming his forearm into Povetkin's face and throwing him over, holding his head down and shooting illegal punches, sitting on his back... Wladimir even tried a full on power elbow in the center of the ring. He's an unbelievable coward. He should have been DQ'ed.

Comment

he got tortured so he decided to torture us

Comment

we had to torture ourselves to watch the fight

Comment

Well....Boxing Dumb (Dumm..B.D.) does it again. I think that Klitschko won the WBO World title in 2000, and had 5 defences before losing it to Corrie Sanders in 2003.

Also the report says he fought before 35,000 and later says 14,000...... A pity that a decent interview would not ask Klitschko directly-and repeat the question until a real answer is given- exactly why he fought in such a "cramped" manner instead of the looser and more effective and crowd pleasing way he had lately been using.....

Comment

Not more than we were tortured.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                  Hell i had to torcher myself to watch it
                  Aren't you use to it from watching all the Mayweather fights?

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    You red k'd me and spoke badly about me in previous threads. Don't worry though, let it go. I just hate wannabe's who think they're so much better than other posters they know nothing about. You look like a man who needs to buy a powerful car because your penis is smaller than average. 'New Russian style'
                    You're certainly not a man who holds grudges.

Comment

Wlad needs get his Sweet Chin Music in.

Comment

Working...
                      X