No announcement yet.

We will not showcase Rigo but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck
    Rigo fans calling Crawford boring, this site has hit an all time low.
    It's not just about being boring. When you're in there with an overmatched opponent and don't do jack **** then you deserve criticism.

PS Get ready to pay that 1T in December.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      Crawford doesn't have a 500k minimum.
      Rigo minimum is 500K? No wonder he isn't getting showcased! I already thought this too, but I never knew his minimum was that high. I was suggesting he takes the short money from Arum to get more fights but never knew his minimum was this much.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Rigo minimum is 500K? No wonder he isn't getting showcased! I already thought this too, but I never knew his minimum was that high. I was suggesting he takes the short money from Arum to get more fights but never knew his minimum was this much.
        As I said before, Rigo is fighting in December. Despite all the BS, they can't keep him down.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          Rigo has his December showcase. I'm very curious to see if he's looking to send a message, like he did with Willie Casey.
          what message are you expecting him to send ?..that he could be excting when fighting the caseys of the world ?....that he will be exciting when facing elite guys and give up his effectivenss in the process?..lol

what rigo needs to do is keep doing what he does best and thats box the **** out of people regardless what the bussiness of boxing takes him ...imo..

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Last time I checked Rigo has a 75% ratio and always drops and hurts his opponents. When a American fighter fights slick and defensive he's got the good and is exciting to watch but if your not American and fight that way your boring??? Wtf crap doesn't make no sense, HBO make up your mind.

Rigo is a ****ing beast and hope he gets a HBO slot especially at this horrible showcase of Crawford

Comment

Originally posted by puga
              man ,your agenda here is obvious ...anyone who appreciates rigo should appreciate what crawfod did tonight..so whatever complain you have for people having criticsms for rigo for the way he fought , youre just as guilty as them..

conclusion : you are part of the problem you are complaining about ...
              What agenda? I have praised Crawford many times before and stood by him when people were criticizing him for being boring. But there was no excuse for tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC
                Rigo has his December showcase. I'm very curious to see if he's looking to send a message, like he did with Willie Casey.
                Best thing about it is, he won't even have to be aggressive.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  what message are you expecting him to send ?..that he could be excting when fighting the caseys of the world ?....that he will be exciting when facing elite guys and give up his effectivenss in the process?..lol

what rigo needs to do is keep doing what he does best and thats box the **** out of people regardless what the bussiness of boxing takes him ...imo..
                  Did I say I was expecting anything? There aren't too many Donaires running around at 122. Rigo might decide to make an example of someone less talented than Nonito, which is practically everyone else in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    I'm not sure you get boxing, Crawford was fighting a ESPN level fighter and didn't do anything and Crawford is huge. Rigo fights bigger guys, displays beautiful boxing than hurts his opponents, Rigo is steak compared to Crawford who is McDonalD's.

Comment

Rigo is being black balled , now he will make peanuts vs agbeko.

Crawford is his new mayweather

Comment

Working...
                      X