No announcement yet.

We will not showcase Rigo but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DannYankee09
    From all the hype Crawford gets this was very disappointing, and had no reason to be so. That Russian dude was a dead fish an awkward dead fish but a dead fish still.
    Seriously the dude was waaayyy overmatched.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Rigo fans calling Crawford boring, this site has hit an all time low.

Comment

Crawford wasnt boring, thats called skill, learn to appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Crawford wasnt boring, thats called skill, learn to appreciate it!
          Nobody saying wasn't skillful the kid is a talent but i call every body out when they should have pulled the trigger, and this guy had no excuse not to do it Russian dude wasn't throwing **** he was no P4P or even a threat in no way shape or form why not take him out. He was awkward minus the danger.

Comment

man ,your agenda here is obvious ...anyone who appreciates rigo should appreciate what crawfod did tonight..so whatever complain you have for people having criticsms for rigo for the way he fought , youre just as guilty as them..

conclusion : you are part of the problem you are complaining about ...

Comment

IMO it's bias. Rigo is obviously better than Crawford and dare I say.. more entertaining?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                We will shove Crawford down your throat. I like Crawford and all but come on there was no need for this fight to be this damn boring. I gave him a pass vs Prescott cause he's a hard hitter but what was the excuse tonight?
                Ayo Cuba!!!!! Yo bro that n199a Crawford is as boring as dog****.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  Rigo fans calling Crawford boring, this site has hit an all time low.
                  They can't say that but it's wack Crawford is getting mad tv dates n Rigo can't after beating a star like Nonito.
                  Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 10-05-2013, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Rigo has his December showcase. I'm very curious to see if he's looking to send a message, like he did with Willie Casey.

Comment

It's simple rigo ****** arum's daughter! That's why he's in the dog house.

Comment

Working...
                      X