No announcement yet.

Wladimir is the greatest boxer of ll time and P4P number 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
    If he was black and American you'd be calling him 'slick doe' he 'smart doe' like Andre Ward.
    actually I disagree. I think that only works for the smaller African American fighters. Floyd is called slick but I think it is acceptable to many fans because the guy's like 140 pounds..... Ward is just a little bit bigger than the average man.. etc.

If Wlad was a Black American that stood at 6'6 and 245.. and he fought the way he did against European guys who were like 6'0 6'1 and 220ish... I think he will be bashed equally hard.. I mean Holmes was bashed and he had nowhere NEAR the physical advantages Wlad have.

One of the biggest myths in sports is that if Wladimir was a Black American he will be loved.. he won't........ Black fans will struggle to understand how a giant can fight like a ant ... and the Eastern Euro fans will hate him because well .. he's Black.

ACTUALLY if Wlad was Black.. he'll have literally NO fans..

The ONLY way I can see Wlad being as rich as he is if he was Black.. is if he was a Black Brit..... in that case... he will sell out Wembley because British Fans are more loyal to their Country and will root for him regardless of styles. (This is assuming he have the same personality/humble nature he does now)

Comment

**** Wlad after that wack ass fight. Crawford too, both of them bored the **** outta me. Wlad p4p #1 is a joke!

Comment

Trust me.. if it wasn't for the fact Wilder is kayoing everyone he touches.. he won't even get the semi attention he does now.

IF Wilder becomes the REAL DEAL.... and becomes a mega star it's because of how he fights .. not because he's a Black American.

That **** only worked with Floyd because like I stated

1- He's of a much smaller weight class
        2-He held no physical advantages
        3-His outside the ring antics.

If Floyd was like a 6'2 Welterweight and had KO power ... this will not be accepted.

Comment

I didn't even see the fight, glad I didn't now, I've never much been interested in the Klits

Comment

Prime Vitali would brutalize his little bro.

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
              I didn't even see the fight, glad I didn't now, I've never much been interested in the Klits
              wlad lands a lot more shots on povetkin than Floyd does on canlo and guerro combined, id watch it mate its not that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
                ?'.'.'.'.'
                That was aimed at the thread starter friend lol. We all know slimshandy's white supremacist shtick.

Comment

still not sure if it's a troll thread or if TS is an idiot

Comment

Holdimir Klinchko

Comment

Working...
                    X