Wladimir is the greatest boxer of ll time and P4P number 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EvilGenius View Post
    Relax guys.. he is just being Sarcastic
    Slimshandy is one of the most delusional posters on this site. He's definitely not being sarcastic. No sane person can take this thread seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
      119-4 not a schooling???wtf were you watching, get the punch stats up to prove me otherwise that it wasn't a schooling??? He knocked him down twice.

Did povetkin even land on Wald???

Povetkin is a younger undefeated gold medallist with a incredible amateur background who came in shape and lost every round, and should have been stopped inround 9/10 and round 7.

Are you being sarcastic?
      Dude....He won and I think he is good but the way he won was not fantastic and did not prove to me that he is a P4P, if anything it lowered my opinion of him. He could have won that fight without using Sasha as a leaning post all night.

Comment

His parents shouldve named him holdimir.

Comment

Comment

HBO shouldn't even replay that **** later. Horrible fight. Smh

Comment

no one in this era or the next will be able to compete with him. He's the real deal

pure DOMINATION
              Last edited by LeG00N; 10-05-2013, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                119-4 not a schooling???wtf were you watching, get the punch stats up to prove me otherwise that it wasn't a schooling??? He knocked him down twice.

Did povetkin even land on Wald???

Povetkin is a younger undefeated gold medallist with a incredible amateur background who came in shape and lost every round, and should have been stopped inround 9/10 and round 7.

Are you being sarcastic?
                Nobody saw any skill tonight from Wlad. Wlad stinks, and his comp is even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Gun View Post
                  HBO shouldn't even replay that **** later. Horrible fight. Smh
                  I truly hope that they don't replay that garbage. Wlad has never fought on ppv, and he's the hvw champ of the world, lmao!

Comment

That was brutal, he's too good to be holding like that. And he started in the first round. P4P, not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                      Wlad is a submission genius.

Bret Hart, Kurt Angle & Chris Jericho ain't got **** on Wlad.
                      Lmao. Funny!

Comment

Working...
                      X