Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How in the hell can you not think Tyson beats Wladimir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How in the hell can you not think Tyson beats Wladimir?

Isn't it obvious? Tyson would seriously demolish this dude.. no chance in hell for Wladimir.

Does Povetkin even know what a left hook to the body is?

Every time they mentioned Tyson because of the guy in Povetkin's corner I couldn't help but think of all the body shots and brutal uppercuts Tyson would throw in that situation. I end up thinking that every time I watch Wlad fight. Or Frazier with his left hook to the body.

Comment

Because Tyson was a machine ! to the body, left hook, upper cuts! And Tyson would have gotten dirty back !!!

Comment

Originally posted by MAXIMUS~RICO~13 View Post
        Because Tyson was a machine ! to the body, left hook, upper cuts! And Tyson would have gotten dirty back !!!

Or got frustrated and fell apart after the 4th.

Comment

I really think Wlad outpoints a prime Tyson.

He would do exactly what he did to Povetkin.

Comment

Yeah, he probably does. But Bonecrusher Smith and Mitch Green existed...so there's a chance no kayo.

Comment

Is it too far fetched to think Wilder catches Clinchko with a random windmill right and atleast drops him??

Oh yeah, Povetkins head movement and footwork fail in comparison to Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by trfcdan86 View Post

I doubt it, in fact I think comparing the two would be comparing caviar to tuna.

Comment

Originally posted by trfcdan86 View Post

Tyson had 3 x the speed and power, better head movement, footwork, chin, variation of punches, aggression, strength............ he was better at everything.

Comment

Tyson was cut from a different cloth compared to these bum of the month HWs. Fuggin Wilder is considered a monster. Ray Mercer would maul that kid, let alone the elite.
                    Last edited by BUNGALOWS; 10-05-2013, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X