Collapse
No announcement yet.

I break down how Manny Pacquiao would do against current Welterweights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so to make it short Pacquiao gets put to sleep.

Comment

Maybe the TS should wait after the Rios fight to see what version of Pac will show.

Comment

This trolling has become even more obvious than before.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          The list:

Mike Alvarado - Pacman is out cold.

Robert Guerrero - put him to sleep.

Paulie Maliggnagi - put him out cold.

Danny Garcia - put him to sleep.

Devon Alexander - put him out easy

Victor Ortiz -put Manny to sleep

Keith Thurman -3 rounds KO. no chance.

Amir Khan - could get knocked out couldn't take a Amir Khan jab

Andre Berto - better chin than Manny.

Adrien Broner -put Pacman out cold.

Zab Judah -chin is much better.

Lucas Mattysse - knock him out easy.

Marcos Maidana - Marcos has the chin and power advantage

Josesito Lopez - Josesito by KO
          for those lazy to read, hectari means to say manny's chin ran away to the philipines XDDD!!

haha wat a troll post XDD!!!

Comment

Paulie Maliggnagi - This is a dangerous fight for Manny, Paulie can move and confuse Pacman, he could actually outbox Manny. Also if Paulie lands a stiff straight right hand while Manny moves forward he could put him out cold. Yes that is how bad Manny's chin is now.

Comment

I disagree with the OP's results.

WINS

Pacquiao KO 5 Alvarado. Manny swarms and confuses him, and the ending is not pretty.
              Pacquiao WU 12 Guerrero. Ghost is too slow for Manny, but tough enough to last to the final bell.
              Pacquiao WM 12 Malignaggi. Manny won't knock Paulie out, but he's as fast and will land higher quality shots that will impress the judges more.
              Pacquiao KO 9 Alexander. Manny would do his thing against another outclassed foe.
              Pacquiao KO 2 Ortiz. First shot that hurts Victor ends it. He has no heart.
              Pacquiao KO 4 Khan. This is actually a bit of a dangerous fight (in the vein of the Rios one) but Manny is just too fast for Khan and will hurt, drop, and stop him.
              Pacquiao WU 12 Berto. Andre didn't look good in his last fight. His pride would keep him from being stopped, but aside from a lucky Marquez-esque counter he wouldn't be much of a threat.
              Pacquiao KO 11 Broner. Manny would be losing this fight when his speed and nail gun power finally breaks through late in the fight.
              Pacquiao WS 12 Judah. This would be close, but if Manny fights smart he would edge out Judah in close (and possibly controversial) decision victory.
              Pacquiao WU 12 Mattysse. Lucas is a dangerous puncher, but I suspect Manny would listen to Freddy and fight smart in this one.
              Pacquiao KO 6 Lopez. Aside from a lucky punch, I don't see Josesito is much of a threat. He'd fold under Manny's pressure.

TOSS UP

Pacquiao KO 9 Thurman (or) Thurman KO 9 Pacquiao. Thurman is a very dangerous fight for Pacquiao. This could be a war, and I do not see this going the distance.

LOSSES

Garcia KO 8 Pacquiao. Manny would be leading, but I just don't see him getting by the skill and power that Danny brings to the table. He's easy to hit but I think he will hurt Manny early and take him out of his game plan. It will be all downhill after that.

Maidana KO 11 Pacquiao. Marcos was rattled but survived against Josesito Lopez, but his style I don't believe would be good for Manny. This is only a gut feeling.

Comment

just one question for you how do you know what shape Pacquiao's chin is in. Plus your suggesting people are stopping him with jabs. WTF

Comment

Originally posted by hova View Post
                  just one question for you how do you know what shape Pacquiao's chin is in. Plus your suggesting people are stopping him with jabs. WTF
                  He was knocked out by a jab early in his career but saved by the ref with a long count

Comment

He was knocked out by a jab early in his career but saved by the ref with a long count
                    STFU he was KOed twice by body shots when he was in his teens (during the malnourished years). Stop ****ing trolling people, your bad at it.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                      STFU he was KOed twice by body shots when he was in his teens (during the malnourished years). Stop ****ing trolling people, your bad at it.
                      Skinny Hussein fight thanks have a good day...

Comment

Working...
                      X