Collapse
No announcement yet.

I break down how Manny Pacquiao would do against current Welterweights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I guess he should stop boxing now if a strong wind can brush across Manny's face and ko him.

Holly Holm is a WW too, how would Pac do against her?

Comment

Cool story.

Comment

Whoever wrote this, your kidding right? Paulie would knock Manny out with a strait right? lol I think certain posters should get banned if their threads are deemed ridiculous. Let's start with this guy, how to u know Manny's Chin is gone by the way? Manny has been knocked out before.

Comment

I still cant tell if TS is serious or trolling

Comment

He's trolling. All he had to do was say Pac gets knocked out by all the Welterweights, otherwise, why all the analysis only to say Pac gets knocked out with one punch by all of them including Pauli? Pauli was the clue to the Trolling and attempt at humor. Its more of a wet fantasy for the author.
            Last edited by richardt; 10-05-2013, 02:17 PM.

Comment

What happened to Pacquiao's chin? Did he leave it in the dressing room? Hectari, I have all your picks for future fights except for Cotto's fight tonight. Please tell me how that fight goes. You have been 100% correct on your recent fight predictions so far. That's very impressive.If Rios KOs Pac as you predict then it's time for him to retire.I still don't agree with you that Pacquiao is shot to hell. I think he will KO Rios and beat all the guys on your welterweight list.

Comment

If manny still has it and isnt shot from the jmm ko, then:

manny would destroy:
                pauli
                ortiz
                ghost
                peterson
                judah
                khan
                alexander
                maidana

Guys with a punchers chance would be:
                Thurman
                alvardo
                broner
                garcia
                but highly doubt it....

guys that beat manny
                jmm
                floyd
                maybe bradley now that manny been ko'd

Comment

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                    I stopped reading after you said Paulie could lay him out smh
                    You got past the Guerrero JAB!? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      What happened to Pacquiao's chin? Did he leave it in the dressing room? Hectari, I have all your picks for future fights except for Cotto's fight tonight. Please tell me how that fight goes. You have been 100% correct on your recent fight predictions so far. That's very impressive.If Rios KOs Pac as you predict then it's time for him to retire.I still don't agree with you that Pacquiao is shot to hell. I think he will KO Rios and beat all the guys on your welterweight list.
                      Dude I already told you Cotto tko's Delvin it was in my predictions thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X