No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer To Arum: Canelo Under Contract, Cotto is Free

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    I heard that shortly after you were born, and were finished being bottle fed, Arum put his lollipop in your mouth, and you've loved it ever since. Seventy years is a long time!
    Special ed has been shut down many times yet pops up every so often when he gets the courage. I really feel for the poor kid...

Comment

Lol I love how when it comes to Arum-Schaeffer wars Arum is always the one lying.

Maybe Schaeffer is just better at making things more believable?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Lol I love how when it comes to Arum-Schaeffer wars Arum is always the one lying.

Maybe Schaeffer is just better [SIZE="1"][I]Pat making things more believable?
        Schaeffer said that Canelo is under contract and that Cotto is a free agent. For Arum to not be lying the opposite of that would have to be true.

Comment

Cotto is in a good spot and will have both sides making him offers. If Arum is able to work out a fight with Martinez next year I think he takes that. He has a better shot of beating a 40 year old Martinez then Canelo at this point.

Comment

lol i got bob winning but i root for richard all day

Comment

Arum's getting sloppy. He was probably just throwing out the free agent stuff in hopes of having a lucky guess. Now he has learned a bit of fuzzy detail on the contract status. Cotto's deal is a combination. 0% long term, 100% one fight deal.

Comment

Martinez and Cotto are the only next money fights for Canelo. Martinez vs Cotto will likely be the first to happen as HBO will not let this fight slip through their fingers. That means Canelo might have to take on one of the GBP fighters for his next fight. Lara would be an interesting fight, but will Schaefer make it?

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  lol i love how GBP got an informant posting here haha.

im pretty sure word gets to floyd right away as well by ellerbe.
                  Schaefer is probably on the forums himself. Eddie Hearn says he goes on the forums every day. He considers it part of his work.

Comment

Yesterday I was lying, but today I'm telling the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                      You would. I heard that shortly after you were born, and were finished being bottle fed, Arum took away your lollipop, and you've hated him ever since. Sixteen years is a long time.

I don't know if you want to shoot him or prefer to bite. But you are all "bark"... So much so that at any time I'm expecting you to raise your leg and scratch for fleas. Or maybe do the other thing......
                      I read more then i post but u r an idiot. He was only posting the facts. Get off of bobs nuts pacfart

Comment

Working...
                      X