Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will PEDinamita Juan Manuel Marquez's age catch up to him against Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
    lmao it's not true that marquez added a huge amount of solid lean muscle in a short time???

and pac is taking VADA while marquez is taking some non transparent/shady arum testing...
    Bradley thought they were using VADA or USADA too so i would hold on that pac is getting tested celebration. And he might be doung that same shady Arum testing with a known PED user as a strength coach.

Comment

lmao...are you really going to compare an alleged former steroid user to a known expert steroid chemist???? plus pac has been taking VADA testing so why take the risk...
      Im comparing PEDs. We need a strength coach so lets bring in a known PED user yeah thats seems funny ti me. Last i checked a PED user also knows first hand how to stack

When has pac been tested by VADA?

Comment

lmao it's not true that marquez added a huge amount of solid lean muscle in a short time???

and pac is taking VADA while marquez is taking some non transparent/shady arum testing...
        Its not true that hes juicing which you keep implying.

So by your standards Pac has been juicing the whole time because while you dont like JMM's testing Pac flat refused as he got bigger. Do you see how biased that is?

Comment

keyword is: User

and he was an alleged user wayyy back when i believe he was a power lifter in australia....

heredia is KNOWN for doping athletes...and even boasted about making undetectable PEDs...

and again pac has been doing VADA testing so why take the risk?
          But he still knows how to stack PEDs. You cant seperate cause one is better than the other. They are both stackers

Again when has pac been tested by VADA

Comment

VADA has acknowledged that testing is being done...

http://www.vada-testing.org/101-slid...manny-pacquiao

"VADA welcomes Manny Pacquiao to VADA as he prepares for his upcoming November 23, 2013 fight in Macau."
            So when has he been tested?
            Didnt VADA also put something out welcoming bradley but we know how that went.

Like i said wait till they say he has been tested before you celebrate.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              So when has he been tested?
              Didnt VADA also put something out welcoming bradley but we know how that went.

Like i said wait till they say he has been tested before you celebrate.
              yea, they are testing bradley, derp

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                yea, they are testing bradley, derp
                bradley hasn't been doing VADA testing?? if you want proof for pac then most likely they'll show it on 24/7....if an ACTUAL statement from VADA is not good enough for you...
                Which one is boys?

Comment

bradley hasn't been doing VADA testing?? if you want proof for pac then most likely they'll show it on 24/7....if an ACTUAL statement from VADA is not good enough for you...
                  If they show testing on 24/7 or actual statement from VADA showing testing them i have no issues. Im not at all against testing. If he is then good for him and im on board but ill wait for something other than an announcement.

Comment

VADA already released a statement welcoming pac into their testing program like a month ago......i just posted a link...
                    Ok then im mistaken. Hopefully it goes

Comment

They are being tested now but that doesnt mean they are clean. Got to wait for those results.

This maybe the first time Pac has fought without juicing. We may see a very weak pac against Rios

Comment

Working...
                      X