Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will PEDinamita Juan Manuel Marquez's age catch up to him against Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jmm outclasses tim easily... BUT i feel the real factor in this fight is MOTIVATION & HUNGER. and tim has the edge in that regard.

JMM just sealed the deal with the pac KO (the fire & hunger in jmm is done). its safe to say he is underestimating tim... before the tim/provo fight, nacho & jmm wanted no part of tim... after they saw provo rough up tim, they quickly sent the contract. i honestly think they view tim as vulnerable & expect to pick him apart.

tim seems to be at his most motivated... if tim shows up hungry and jmm shows up for a paycheck (like he did for floyd), then i see tim pulling the upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Thats why they believe it. Do you?
      I guess to consistent, JMM is clean(unless proven otherwise) and Floyd asking additional test was a duck move.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
        a gif which showed side by side of marquez landing the same looping over hand right..only difference is that a 39 year old is able to score the knockdown whereas a much younger and prime marquez couldn't...it just adds to the fact that marquez landed the exact same shots on pac in their first two fights but couldn't knockdown pac but all of a sudden at 39 years old and spending time with a steroid chemist he lands those same shots and is knocking pac down like nothing....
        manny didn't KO Morales in the 1st fight. does the fact he got 2 ko's in the next 2 fights indicate he began taking steroids?

Comment

Originally posted by AnKhang View Post
          By that logic I guess its safe to say floyd asking for additional test is plain duck.
          Then juiceman is ducking too. Difference is rios accepted and manhood didn't, you still lose

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
            Did it ever catch up to Hopkins and his HGH?
            hahaha Bhop did not suddenly get ripped and mysteriously gain one punch KO power as he starts working with a steroid dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
              hahaha Bhop did not suddenly get ripped and mysteriously gain one punch KO power as he starts working with a steroid dealer.
              I know cause jmm was a pillow puncher before.

Comment

I know cause jmm was a pillow puncher before.
                Because everyone thought he had the Power to ice Pacquiao.
                I was shocked to see Pac on his back in that fight, even more shocked when he was sleeping

Comment

Because everyone thought he had the Power to ice Pacquiao.
                  I was shocked to see Pac on his back in that fight, even more shocked when he was sleeping
                  If you saw fight 2 jmm chin checked pac so yeah i knew he had the pop to end it. But only cause pac went to sleep all this PED talk started but when hatton went to sleep that was skill. Haha!

Comment

If you saw fight 2 jmm chin checked pac so yeah i knew he had the pop to end it. But only cause pac went to sleep all this PED talk started but when hatton went to sleep that was skill. Haha!
                    PED talk started as soon as he started working with Memo and he was KO'ing sparring partners and looking like the hulk after being a flabby old man lol

Comment

PED talk started as soon as he started working with Memo and he was KO'ing sparring partners and looking like the hulk after being a flabby old man lol
                      It wasnt there after fight 3 when he was working with memo

Comment

Working...
                      X