• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mex602 View Post
    your still butt hurt lol

get over it

JMM has pacs number end of story

I do think Pac is the ONLY fighter that gives money trouble.....
    at the end of the day 2-1-1 advantage pac. marquez is another ducker and he knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      Well, Manny gets tested by "VADA" (Voluntary Anti-Doping Association) for the Rios fight. Rios also agreed to be tested by VADA...

And just WHEN Pacquiao entered the VADA testing program? Pacquiao asked for VADA testing in May 2013, and he agreed to join the VADA testing program in August 2013...
      Is there any information that Pacquiao ever undertook VADA testing anytime BEFORE this Rios fight? I could not find such information so far -- therefore one cannot assert that Pacquiao "is using VADA testing... for his fights." Actually Pacquiao uses VADA testing for this particular fight (the Rios fight)...

(I'm not interested in the Pacquiao-FMJr "feud" as long as they don't fight... I also think that Pacquiao is the only viable opponent Mayweather has to date.)
      i guarantee pac will be using vada or even more stringent testing for the rest of his fights. he is not going to make the same mistake again.

Comment

Originally posted by radiotracer View Post
        i guarantee pac will be using vada or even more stringent testing for the rest of his fights. he is not going to make the same mistake again.
        If Manny concentrates more on boxing than on politics, he will be great again.

Comment

RIOS is a great warrior and i like him but after MANNY i believe his carreer will be short;i see the animal/brutal version of PAC-MAN shine once again!!!!

Comment

hopefully we get to see some sparring footage....

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              Well, Manny gets tested by "VADA" (Voluntary Anti-Doping Association) for the Rios fight. Rios also agreed to be tested by VADA...

And just WHEN Pacquiao entered the VADA testing program? Pacquiao asked for VADA testing in May 2013, and he agreed to join the VADA testing program in August 2013...
              Is there any information that Pacquiao ever undertook VADA testing anytime BEFORE this Rios fight? I could not find such information so far -- therefore one cannot assert that Pacquiao "is using VADA testing... for his fights." Actually Pacquiao uses VADA testing for this particular fight (the Rios fight)...

(I'm not interested in the Pacquiao-FMJr "feud" as long as they don't fight... I also think that Pacquiao is the only viable opponent Mayweather has to date.)
              Like i said with the arum, bradley, jmm testing fiasco i wouldnt be popping champagne corks yet on manny testing if i was a fan of his. I hope he does

Test them all!

Comment

Working...
              X