No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Starts Sparring, Intense Training For Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by radiotracer View Post
    win or lose manny just want to "make people happy". in other words get their moneys worth
    this is one of the stupidest post that ive ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by E.B.H View Post
      Aint gonna help, Marquez ruined him, Easy Work for Rios.
      when he f ups rios and if marquez beats Bradley then well see what marquez is made of. I think he will chicken Floyd out of a rematch when he was given three chances by pac. marquez will cry no mas. ten years from now it will still be 2-1-1 advantage pac

Comment

Originally posted by JaYDeuce11 View Post
        Pacquiao def started slacking after the Clottey fight. It showed on 24/7 during Margarito he was skipping some stuff, then it sowed alot during Mosley fight with cramps. He showed some fire again in the 4th fight vs Marquez BUT he got knockded down for the first time against Marquez then out in front if americans
        he was prob demotivated since money was ducking him....

Comment

when he f ups rios and if marquez beats Bradley then well see what marquez is made of. I think he will chicken Floyd out of a rematch when he was given three chances by pac. marquez will cry no mas. ten years from now it will still be 2-1-1 advantage pac
          your still butt hurt lol

get over it

JMM has pacs number end of story

I do think Pac is the ONLY fighter that gives money trouble.....

Comment

I love how JMM fights in the ring but he's a little bi tch out of it. "I want to remember this feeling." **** you JMM.

Pac will still be the only one to beat Floyd, mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
              I love how JMM fights in the ring but he's a little bi tch out of it. "I want to remember this feeling." **** you JMM.

Pac will still be the only one to beat Floyd, mark my words.
              again...he has pacs number

but i agree pac is the only one who gives money trouble

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                Mayweather Sr. just said on the Ropes Boxing Radio that they want a fight with Pacquiao -- if Manny takes the tests...
                yeah but sr also wants khan which seems more likely. safer opponent for fraud

Comment

can't wait to see the undisputed fighter of the decade return to form against rios. brandon doesn't stand a chance if manny is hungry. expect full blown duck mode from mayweather after this fight. haha no wonder there was rumors of him signing up for khan this early.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
                    can't wait to see the undisputed fighter of the decade return to form against rios. brandon doesn't stand a chance if manny is hungry. expect full blown duck mode from mayweather after this fight. haha no wonder there was rumors of him signing up for khan this early.
                    Which decade is Pacquiao the fighter of? Straight up.

Comment

that's an old chicken Floyd excuse the new one is to sign with mayweather promotions before they fight. manny is using vada testing the most stringent known test for his fights. next excuse please.
                      Well, Manny gets tested by "VADA" (Voluntary Anti-Doping Association) for the Rios fight. Rios also agreed to be tested by VADA...

And just WHEN Pacquiao entered the VADA testing program? Pacquiao asked for VADA testing in May 2013, and he agreed to join the VADA testing program in August 2013...
                      Is there any information that Pacquiao ever undertook VADA testing anytime BEFORE this Rios fight? I could not find such information so far -- therefore one cannot assert that Pacquiao "is using VADA testing... for his fights." Actually Pacquiao uses VADA testing for this particular fight (the Rios fight)...

(I'm not interested in the Pacquiao-FMJr "feud" as long as they don't fight... I also think that Pacquiao is the only viable opponent Mayweather has to date.)

Comment

Working...
                      X