People who think GGG is just a talentless brawler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who think GGG is just a talentless brawler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68a6W7oWHrM

Somebody who's been in the ring with him.

Macklin knows.

He's been in the ring with both GGG and Sergio recently and when asked who the better fighter is out of the two, he chooses GGG without hesitation.
    Last edited by John Locke; 10-03-2013, 01:17 PM.

Who thinks this? LOL

Blind people?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Who thinks this? LOL

Blind people?
      Many on here. I keep seeing people say things like 'he's beaten no one, he'll be found out as soon as he faces somebody of note like Matthhyse was' etc.

Comment

He hasn't beaten anyone tho. He's fighting Curtis Stevens ffs. But he's not a bum

Comment

only idiots think this. But there is this stupid idea that goes on in boxing fans heads that if you have power and KO guys you cannot box. These are the idiots who like "slick" boxers and say everyone else is limited and classless. Yet last time I checked boxing is both offensive and defensive

Comment

With his extensive and excellent ametur back ground, only a fool or a hater would think that.

Comment

great interview.

golovkin and martinez would have been such an entertaining fight if sergio were in his prime.

easy fight of the year. easy.

golovkin will chop him down and stop him now. those two are never going to fight. sergio will take easy fights, retire as champion, and golovkin will fight for a vacant lineal title.

Comment

He is definitely different animal to Matthysse or Kovalev.

Think about he lost 5 out of 350 amateur's fights.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  He hasn't beaten anyone tho. He's fighting Curtis Stevens ffs. But he's not a bum

he beat a lot of good pros and amateurs when he was an amateur.

he's no world level talent, but macklin gave sergio a tough fight. he's a "contender" at MW.

golovkin is the top contender at MW. i don't see how anybody can say otherwise. martinez is still the champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                    He is definitely different animal to Matthysse or Kovalev.

Think about he lost 5 out of 350 amateur's fights.
                    kovalev is not so straight forward. he's deceptively mobile and puts his punches together beautifully. i mean no disrespect to matthysse, but he is more of a simple tough guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X