Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Judging by how Cotto looked at his recent Wild Card Photo Shoot...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judging by how Cotto looked at his recent Wild Card Photo Shoot...

How do you think he would do against the monster that is Juan Manuel Marquez now at 147?

Miguel Cotto will never fight at 147 again.

Comment

This would seriously one of the most explosive battles ever, but I think Marquez's combinations and chin > Cotto's left jab/left hook and chin.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Miguel Cotto will never fight at 147 again.
        Because he's afraid of Juan Manuel Marquez and Manny Pacquiao.

He's already almost there... just a couple more pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
          This would seriously one of the most explosive battles ever, but I think Marquez's combinations and chin > Cotto's left jab/left hook and chin.
          It would be a beautiful battle. Cotto has some nice combos with good speed, but I think Marquez would look to punch with him, and catch him late.

Comment

incredible hulk, I mean marquez by stoppage

Comment

Cotto UD.

I like JMM and he's a great fighter, but he is still an artificial 147 IMO, he can beat other small guys at the weight. Cotto should be a natural 147, but fights a bit heavy in a division above for whatever reason.

Cotto has a very high skill level himself, big power, a thudding jab and has been able to take punches from bigger hitters.

Comment

I don't see a time line that they were ever close in weight to make a fight. If Cotto would win that battle then they will say he was simply too big.

Intriguing fight

Comment

Cotto can make 147, he's just a fatass and not a real 154lb fighter. Even roach said he would prefer if Cotto moves back to 147

I, as a fan, would prefer it as well

Cotto Bradley, Cotto Marquez, Cotto Khan, Cotto Guerrero

man those are actually some really ****ing good fights right there

Comment

Damn shame, cotto has no business at 154 even in terms of money fights which is all that he's about now I would think all the best money fights are all 147 for him

Comment

Working...
                    X