Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Judging by how Cotto looked at his recent Wild Card Photo Shoot...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime Cotto would beat him, I honestly feel Cotto would beat him now too.

Comment

i think marquez will lose to bradley but marquez vs cotto would be an awesome fight, i got cotto UD

Comment

I think Cotto would beat Marquez with ease, I don't think he has a style that would allow him to deal with someone who is capable of bullying him whilst boxing or brawling.

Comment

Cotto stops Marquez around the 9th-10th round. I dont see Marquez taking Miguel's pressure and body attack!

Comment

Marquez hasn't met a left hook he hasn't liked tasting.

It would be a war w/ a left hook ending the fight in around 11 rounds.

I hope it happens next

Comment

Any version of Cotto beats Marquez. cotto is simply too big

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
                How do you think he would do against the monster that is Juan Manuel Marquez now at 147?

Look at the veins on JMM, didn't notice that before.

Comment

Cotto has been knock downed before at 140 or 147 but in this stage of his career, his more vulnerable now.

JMM on the other hand, while knocking out Pac with that 1 punch, can he do it with Cotto? If his gonna KO Cotto, its more of combination of punches. But JMM handle a bigger fighter in Cotto.

Hard to choose but i give JMM a slight edge.

Comment

jmm is bigger

Comment

never thought this fight could be within reach, but it almost seems makeable now. Maybe a cw or something? We'll see if Tim is able to make it a physical fight with Marquez, if he's able to walk in and out against juan then Cotto should be able to as well. still would love to see it

Comment

Working...
                      X