Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Why Bradley-Marquez Matters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez might have sold his soul to the devil. I think he just NEEDS to win no matter what. I think he feels too small at WW and needs PEDS to even the playing field. But if Tim comes in the fight focused on using his speed, then it really doesn't matter. I can't see Juan catching up to him. But if he does, can Tim take his punch with the PEDS factor. Especially coming off of this tough fight with Ruslan and the concussion, its hard to say how he deals with it. But I think its going to be a tough fight for both guys. Juan doesn't have the foot work to keep up with Tim, but he has the experience to make things go his way. Its up to Tim to stay discipline and fight his fight. Its going to be a great chess match.

Comment

wow this article just made me totally switch sides
      jmm is clearly juicing that was never a question to me as i have used steroids before and know all ab them

but damn braldeys the real deal

WAR BRADLEY USA USA USA !!!!!!

Comment

I dont need pac to get KO'd or read some biased writers article to know all fighters should be tested.

Test them all!

Comment

Interesting article. Not a good look for Marquez, especially after his career-defining win. I do think Bradley's a good dude, but I'll never change my stance that Pacquaio beat him comfortably by landing more punches, the harder punches, and pressing the action in their fight. If he beats JMM, he would be a logical choice of foe for Mayweather, although I'd still rather see Pac/Floyd still if Pac isn't damaged goods.

Comment

Let's see what the PPV numbers say.

Comment

Originally posted by moonshineman View Post
              Let's see what the PPV numbers say.
              They will awful! Do you even know who is on undercard? This fight is 2 weeks away and i havent heard or seen any promotion. TR sticking it tothem it seems

Comment

The only thing that matters, is the final PPV numbers.

Comment

Only on this site, does Marquez, the man who KO'd Pacquiao become a PED villain, while the man who refused to take the test for years continue to get a pass.

Comment

I love how people claim Bradley set up the fight to win... seriously?
                    What backing does he have to give him that kind of leverage?
                    He fought in Vegas once and it was on the undercard of Pac.
                    All of a sudden he's the home fighter robbing the visitor?

Marquez stalling is not news either. Wanting a rehydration clause if Bradley wanted to use VADA... are you kidding me?
                    He's acting like Bradley is Chavez Jr. or something... then testing is delayed all the way until August with Bob and NSAC creating their own special drug testing division so VADA isn't used? Come the fuck on.

Anyway, something legal is coming on after this if the contract states VADA was to be used.

Kizer says it's the strictest drug testing in the history of boxing, but all they offered from 24/7 is you won't know when they're coming to test you..... soooo strict

Comment

Great read. Hauser again brilliantly calling it like it is after researching and giving straight facts

Comment

Working...
                      X