Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Proves This 'Superman' is For Real

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn good performance, I know Cloud isn't that good but still impressive.

Comment

Stevenson looked phenomenal. As a boxing fan, that was the type of performance that gets me excited about the possibilities. Stevenson vs. Hopkins, Kovalev, Ward, or even Pascal, are all fights I'd love to see.

Comment

I don't know what Cloud has been doing in the gym but he's only got worse in recent years.

After that performance, it is safe to say that Adonis Stevenson is the real deal. He cruised through that fight. I think he would bust up Hopkins too, he has really got footwork and his straight left is like a shotgun going off.

Kovalev-Stevenson is the fight i want to see. That would be absolutely explosive and I think Kovalev might actually take Stevenson out. I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for that fight though.

Comment

Hey Cloud ....now you can get rid of Bonani! Get a real trainer with some experience. Problem solved.... or least partially ...

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
            I don't know what Cloud has been doing in the gym but he's only got worse in recent years.

After that performance, it is safe to say that Adonis Stevenson is the real deal. He cruised through that fight. I think he would bust up Hopkins too, he has really got footwork and his straight left is like a shotgun going off.

Kovalev-Stevenson is the fight i want to see. That would be absolutely explosive and I think Kovalev might actually take Stevenson out. I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for that fight though.
            see....that's how the overhyping begins......who's ever beat up BHop?!?.....just stop because if you can get enough people to believe that bs others will start to buy it!!

noone in the Swift fanbase hasn't changed the tune regarding a fight against Floyd.....we know Floyd got that one....no overhyping after he took that machine apart.....any other base would've made threads about their dude being able to beat up Gods and all types of P4P bs .....fall back with the gassing!!!

Comment

I want to see Stevenson vs. Kovalev- but not yet. Let them each add some scalps and do it late next year. Love both guys but kinda get the sense Adonis doesn't want to fight him. Can't blame him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikimoto22 View Post
                Hey Cloud ....now you can get rid of Bonani! Get a real trainer with some experience. Problem solved.... or least partially ...
                he did for his last fight and used Abel Sanchez for the Hopkins fight..didn't work either

Comment

Brilliant & beautiful performance by Stevenson. First fight I've seen of him and it was great to see him in action. I'll tune in next fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X