No announcement yet.

fight cloves reccomendations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fight cloves reccomendations

Got my first semi pro boxing match in a few week and i need to buy some 10 oz fight gloves, and reccomendations for reasonable priced gloves that fit comfrotably and can cause some damage?

fight cloves....? If you're going to go with cloves than I strongly recommend Djarum,great tasting . I prefer Marlboro Wide myself though. Actually, I recommend that you smoke neither before or between rounds................ Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by rjkay View Post
      Got my first semi pro boxing match in a few week and i need to buy some 10 oz fight gloves, and reccomendations for reasonable priced gloves that fit comfrotably and can cause some damage?
      a semi pro ah? by you asking where and what 10oz glove that we recommend (that will do some damage) that you have to "buy" for this semi pro match leads me to believe that you should go back to playing with your crayons and army men................. Rockin'

Comment

Grant pro fight range is good. The wrist support is better than Reyes IMO but they aren't pillows like Winning and definitely aren't as chunky as what Everlast has been putting out lately. Depends on what you find most comfortable.

Comment

why do you have to buy your own gloves??

Comment

Originally posted by helloimanton View Post
            why do you have to buy your own gloves??
            because the promoters only supply gloves for the amateurs and professionals when they fight on their cards........ a-daaaaah, everybody knows that.

semi pros gotta buy their own ****........ Rockin'

Comment

Wtf is semi pro? Youre either amateur or pro, theres no in between.

Comment

Originally posted by rjkay View Post
                fight cloves reccomendations

I'd recommend these.

Last edited by UTEP; 09-27-2013, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
                  Grant pro fight range is good. The wrist support is better than Reyes IMO but they aren't pillows like Winning and definitely aren't as chunky as what Everlast has been putting out lately. Depends on what you find most comfortable.
                  Thanks for the advice, il have a look into them and try and try then on in a store

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    because the promoters only supply gloves for the amateurs and professionals when they fight on their cards........ a-daaaaah, everybody knows that.

semi pros gotta buy their own ****........ Rockin'
                    They do supply gloves but id rather have my own than take the chance in getting poor quality gloves

Comment

Working...
                    X