• Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF are CLOVES?!?

Comment

Think its pretty obvious i was meant to put gloves

Comment

Originally posted by rjkay View Post
        They do supply gloves but id rather have my own than take the chance in getting poor quality gloves
        in 12 years of fighting I never once fought in my own gloves. let me guess, it's a semi pro smoker in the back woods of kentucky........... Rockin'

Comment

Semi Pro fights are pretty hard core, for the nobos let me explain the rules:

1) The boxers fight with head gear for half of the round and at the 1:30 mark they have to take them off.

2) The boxers kind of try to win, but not really.

3) The boxers throw punches not with "Bad" intentions but with "sort of stern" thoughts.

4) The boxers are all unbeaten because every fight ends in a draw because the judges are semi watching the fight.

5) The boxers get paid after the fight but have to give the money right back.

Man i have to say watching semi pro boxing gives me semi wood!

Comment

Thats not at all what it is, im from the uk so not sure if its different over there but over here its no head guas, 10 oz gloves, 3x2 and exactly the same as a pro fight but doesnt ruin your record if your not ready for pro, theres nothing dark and dingey about it

Comment

Working...
            X