• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    This one??

GIFSoup

Yeah Khan would be doing something like that at the same time

Comment

SMH looks like I was right all along....SMH!

Comment

SMH. Khan making excuses for why he be doing da booty dew in all his fights.... yet he's still ducking Devon. SMH.

Comment

Who would be crazy enough to reject a Mayweather offer? Saying Khan is ducking Alexander seems silly. Who would duck Alexander?

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
            Who would be crazy enough to reject a Mayweather offer? Saying Khan is ducking Alexander seems silly. Who would duck Alexander?
            SMH. Why not fight him then.. Mayweather is fighting next May and this foo ducking alexander because he knows if he do da booty do he be havin' no shot at Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
              SMH. Why not fight him then.. Mayweather is fighting next May and this foo ducking alexander because he knows if he do da booty do he be havin' no shot at Floyd.
              Has anyone heard anything from Schaefer about Alexander/Khan fight? None. As far as I know, GBP is the one making these fights happen. Blame Schaefer.

Comment

Can't believe this guy thinks he deserves a Mayweather fight after ducking Devon Alexander....
                C'mon son khan hasn't duck no one yea shaky chin but you cannot say he ducked anyone .most likely there back talk and khan will get the lion share of the deal anyway
                Alexand perfect for khan ,,feather fisted,known to quit..and only boxes ....khan out boxes him to a UD

Comment

maybe he knows anyone with Diaz power and a southpaw with a granite chin has the potential to whip his ass around the ring like Garcia did mind you I guess he needs that retirement paycheck, Amir 'King duck' Khan'
                  He's not ducking him. Khan just thinks he has more pull then he does at the moment and team Alexander are being hard on him at the negotiation table. Devon's the champ so i understand their stance but he's boring as ****.

Comment

Working...
                  X