Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye vs. Fury Pushed Back To New Date of February 8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am now routing for tyson fury. I dont know why but I am it seems alot people have done this

Comment

Well I was wrong. I thought Haye was going to pull out & sign up for a fight with either Klit.

I apologise to Mr Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        David Haye has revealed that his heavyweight showdown with Manchester's Tyson Fury will now take place on February 8 at Manchester Phones 4U Arena. Haye was forced to withdraw from the original date due to a cut, but the former WBA heavyweight champion announced the new date on his website earlier today.

"News of the date in February is music to my ears," said Hayein his official announcement. "I was absolutely devastated this weekend, and felt as though I'd let a lot of people down. But now, with this new date, I couldn't be happier. My fans will still get the chance to see what they all wanted to see this weekend - they'll get to see Tyson Fury sparked out in a spectacular fashion.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        Haye is fury's medeival puppy dog b1tch

Comment

4 months away. There's bound to be an injury by then.

Comment

This is not a six weeks postponement -- this is more like a four months and a half postponement... Funny...

Comment

David Haye and Sky sports are jokes at their own category.

Comment

nothing available for nov??? feb is like wow

Comment

In February? Five months away, damn that's a ways off. Rooting for Fury now, hope he crushes Haye.

Comment

This is ridiculous & Haye has gone right down in my estimation. Hennessy has a lot of connections in Canada, so how about Fury taking a fight over there? Tony Thompson springs to mind!

Comment

It's obvious Haye wants this fight, but I have a feeling Fury will find a way to duck out.

Comment

Working...
                      X