• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    "Jabs don't count in boxing"
    Never counted for Canelo

Comment

here they come lol, i didn't call for the alvarez fight=speaking for the whole boxing community.

majority of boxing/casual fans all wanted the mosley and canelo fight that's just a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
        here they come lol, i didn't call for the alvarez fight=speaking for the whole boxing community.

majority of boxing/casual fans all wanted the mosley and canelo fight that's just a fact.
        Any reference to you calling for the Canelo fight prior to the Guerero fight?

Post the link when you find it.

Thanks

Comment

He ducked Pacquiao for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
            I'm not a fan of Mayweather, I dislike the guy, but it's as clear as daylight that he will never be beaten. Not because of his ability (he is very talented), but because he never takes risks.

Realistically, there are only two fighters out there who IMO could realistically cause Floyd some serious problems. Manny and Martinez (at 154). I'm not saying these two would beat Floyd, but they'd definitely have a chance, unlike the fighters who've recently been getting in the ring with Floyd. He just doesn't want to take any risks, he cares too much about his 0 without realising that true greats are remembered for who they've beaten, no their 0. True greats beat other true greats.

You can bet your house on Floyd not taking another challenging fight until he retires. And I'm not talking about overrated and overhyped fighters like Canelo, who only casual boxing fans are/were excited about and that was because of what they heard, not what they saw.
            The same repetitive argument that goes on these boards, the only true greats in or around Mayweather's weight class is Marquez who he already fought and Pacquiao which will never happen. It's more of you not being content with the opposition out there, Floyd has nothing to do with that.

Martinez is done too, that's old news.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Any reference to you calling for the Canelo fight prior to the Guerero fight?

Post the link when you find it.

Thanks
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...8&postcount=17

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...0&postcount=15

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...7&postcount=30

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...7&postcount=39

here you go buddy

Comment

i think broner has the best chance to beat him. but theyll never fight

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
                  Mayweather is just a ultra fast fighter with the reflexes of a cat, but no power and no Warrior spirit.

He'll continue to win fights while taking no risk at all. He entertains outside of the ring with his mouth. Inside the ring, he's all time great BORING.
                  lol warrior spirit aka stand there like rios and let my face get bashed in

Comment

So Floyd, who is taller, has longer reach, beat an emaciated, inexperienced Mexican, and Floyd fanatics say he'll never be beaten. Hehe...

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                      So Floyd, who is taller, has longer reach, beat an emaciated, inexperienced Mexican, and Floyd fanatics say he'll never be beaten. Hehe...
                      manny is fighting a inexperienced mexican, who just lost ,has gotten outboxed and never fought 47 before but i'm supposed to believe he's the guy to beat floyd .hehehe

Comment

Working...
                      X