No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: I Would Retire Angulo, I Can Beat Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    Loved it. How often do you hear a fighter talk like that?
    It's the way the sport is supposed to work. Fighters now feel entitled for a shot at the best.

I think he can beat all of the names he listed. I think he beats Canelo, Trout and Molina and Angulo in the rematch.

If I'm wrong then I would rather be proven wrong by him losing to one of these fighters fair and square.

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
      I know I'm exchanging posts with a kid so I'm going to leave at that, hopefully they will fight in the near future and you will see for yourself, he didn't fought Lara because they know the Cuban will trash him, that's why...
      Lara vs Canelo will be like Lara vs Perro except worse. Canelo doesnt have mud feet like Perro. He is not a slow bum with no power like Perro. He knows how to box, move, counter, unlike Perro! Canelo will crack Lara's skull with the quickness!

Comment

I soured on Lara after the Molina fight. He was so inactive and seemed confused. I've said it before that Lara is the only guy remaining from 140 to 154 that provides a challenge to Mayweather. He has some of the greatest footwork in boxing. He needs to beat Canelo and Trout to get a shot though. Its not fair but Lara has a tougher road to May than most. The fanbase just isn't there.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          Lara vs Canelo will be like Lara vs Perro except worse. Canelo doesnt have mud feet like Perro. He is not a slow bum with no power like Perro. He knows how to box, move, counter, unlike Perro! Canelo will crack Lara's skull with the quickness!
          You tripping kid, get off the paint spray, angulo hit harder than ginger and is as slow than him, Lara is twice as quick as ginger too.

Comment

I know it sounds crazy. But I think Lara can beat floyd...Lara is highly skilled just like Floyd. He's got the ONLY chance to beat em with matching skills.

Comment

Lmao floyd would get so much hate for fighting a guy thats 18-1-2. Smh. This is how it starts though. Closer to when they would fight, lara would become a bum then after the fight, another guy who cant beat floyd emerges

Comment

Now everyone thinks that Lara's style be the one to defeat May, gentleman I was a sceptic about Floyd, but the dude is a genius.

No, hell no, Lara is a hell of a 154 fighter, but he's not at Floyd's level, doesn't have the speed nor the style to beat Floyd, No one does.

Only dude who really could beat Floyd is Guillermo Rigondeaux, now that's another freakin outstanding boxer. but as you know Guillermo is a very small dude.

Comment

If the Ghost got a shot at May for beating Berto, you've earned your shot by beating Fettuccine Alfredo.

Make the fight.

Comment

This guy is a no b.s. fighter who takes on anyone they put in front of him, and he has the solid skills needed to do the job. What isn't to like?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Floyd wouldnt fight this man.

Reasons.
                      #1 he only has 18 wins.
                      #2 He has a loss on his record
                      #3 He has two draws.
                      And I suspect that if Floyd fights and beats him. You'll be leading the charge to point out that Lara is without a signature win on his resume. Lost to Paul Williams after the motorcycle accident. And has draws against C class fighters like Molina and Vanes.

Comment

Working...
                      X