No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: I Would Retire Angulo, I Can Beat Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    Floyd would walk down Lara and beat him up pretty badly. Lara cant handle pressure, and Canelo is far bigger and stronger than Lara. Floyd walked Canelo down, trapped him on the ropes, and beat that giant up. Lara may have footwork, but the problem is Floyd does too. Floyd can turn his on, off, go flatfooted, and fly out of the way when you least expect it! But I think Lara is still a good opponent for Floyd at 54! Lara, Molina, Kirkland. I would like to see Peter Quillin come down in weight.
    Angulo was bigger than Lara and hit three times more than canelo, more seasoned than ginger too, ginger ain't nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
      Angulo was bigger than Lara and hit three times more than canelo, more seasoned than ginger too, ginger ain't nothing.
      Canelo would break Anguelo's azz wide open!!! Alfredo is slow as hell! Man Canelo is WAAAY better, faster, than Anguelo. Fredo is a flat out bum!!

Comment

Canelo would break Anguelo's azz wide open!!! Alfredo is slow as hell! Man Canelo is WAAAY better, faster, than Anguelo. Fredo is a flat out bum!!
        angulo will make canelo his b1tch, point out any fight that canelo look good against a top JMW, please.

Comment

angulo will make canelo his b1tch, point out any fight that canelo look good against a top JMW, please.
          Canelo looked good against Trout. I know some people try to argue that he looked bad, but the shots trout landed on Canelo had power so little, that it STILL looked like Canelo was dominating to me. Canelo looked great against Trout imo. Angulo is already damaged. He was beat up by Kirkland. And even if he was at his prime, and unproven Canelo is a much better fighter than a primed undamaged Anguelo. Freddo is a slow, flatfooted, up-and-down, club fighter. I dont care about who he got knocked out by, Canelo is far faster, better, skillwise. Canelo fights more like a veteran than Freddo EVER will LOL

Comment

Canelo looked good against Trout. I know some people try to argue that he looked bad, but the shots trout landed on Canelo had power so little, that it STILL looked like Canelo was dominating to me. Canelo looked great against Trout imo. Angulo is already damaged. He was beat up by Kirkland. And even if he was at his prime, and unproven Canelo is a much better fighter than a primed undamaged Anguelo. Freddo is a slow, flatfooted, up-and-down, club fighter. I dont care about who he got knocked out by, Canelo is far faster, better, skillwise. Canelo fights more like a veteran than Freddo EVER will LOL
            Yes laugh, because what you are posting is very funny, you are a canelo fan that's all you are, the kid is there to generate money for sulaiman/gbp, red hair from mexico and good looking, telenovelas next, he ain't a good fighter, his fight against trout was a joke, they have the open score to let him know he was ahead no matter what, the only way trout could had won that fight was by ko and we all know he doesn't have the punch, why he didn't fight lara instead? After all he was his mando and sulaiman had say that he will veto any unification, why did he changed his mind?

Comment

Great interview by Luis de Cubas as usual

Anyways LAra is about that life

Comment

Floyd wouldnt fight this man.

Reasons.
                #1 he only has 18 wins.
                #2 He has a loss on his record
                #3 He has two draws.

Comment

Yes laugh, because what you are posting is very funny, you are a canelo fan that's all you are, the kid is there to generate money for sulaiman/gbp, red hair from mexico and good looking, telenovelas next, he ain't a good fighter, his fight against trout was a joke, they have the open score to let him know he was ahead no matter what, the only way trout could had won that fight was by ko and we all know he doesn't have the punch, why he didn't fight lara instead? After all he was his mando and sulaiman had say that he will veto any unification, why did he changed his mind?
                  HAHAHAHAHA!!! I HATE Canelo!!! I dont agree with the open scoring in the trout fight, but still Canelo was looking slick and smooth in that fight to ME! As far as Canelo not fighting Lara, I dont know why they didnt fight. I dont think Canelo would be scared of a guy who ran around the ring from Perro who is a slow bum, who doesnt have HALF the skills Canelo possesses! Canelo actually wanted to fight Cotto, but Trout beat Cotto so he fought Trout instead. But just like you accused me of being biased for Canelo, bro I can accuse you of being bias for Perro. What FOOL would claim that Perro is not only a good fighter, but a better fighter than Canelo? Perro is a SUPERbum! Bro quit being biased and saying this silly shiet! Perro does not know how to fight!
                  Last edited by MurkaMan; 09-22-2013, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Lara isnt that good. I just dont understand why are you dudes so high on him.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I HATE Canelo!!! I dont agree with the open scoring in the trout fight, but still Canelo was looking slick and smooth in that fight to ME! As far as Canelo not fighting Lara, I dont know why they didnt fight. I dont think Canelo would be scared of a guy who ran around the ring from Perro who is a slow bum, who doesnt have HALF the skills Canelo possesses! Canelo actually wanted to fight Cotto, but Trout beat Cotto so he fought Trout instead. But just like you accused me of being biased for Canelo, bro I can accuse you of being bias for Perro. Who FOOL would claim that Perro is not only a good fighter, but a better fighter than Canelo? Perro is a SUPERbum! Bro quit being biased and saying this silly shiet! Perro does not know how to fight!
                      I know I'm exchanging posts with a kid so I'm going to leave at that, hopefully they will fight in the near future and you will see for yourself, he didn't fought Lara because they know the Cuban will trash him, that's why...

Comment

Working...
                      X