Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman says his next KO victim will be Soto-Karass, then someone "big" 2014

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman looks great so far, and probably could hold a world title soon. But wow reading posts on NSB, you'd think he's sugar ray robinson incarnated.

It looks like to me people are hyping him up to Matthysse, before garcia levels.

Comment

thurman's gonna tear that ass up....

but... if i was advising him, i'd steer clear of mayweather and then he can take over the vacated throne....
      Last edited by James_Toney; 09-22-2013, 01:01 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Cuban Linx;13773503]Thurman is the truth. I love watching him fight.

He'll knockout Soto-Karass in devastating fashion. Hopefully after that he gets Broner in 2014 and finishes him for good.[/QUOT
        Broner this and Broner that stop it the kid can scrap

Comment

Originally posted by James_Toney View Post
          thurman's gonna tear that ass up....

but... if i was advising him, i'd steer clear of mayweather and then he can take over the vacated throne....
          "Steer clear of Mayweather" and a career high payday - good advice!...

Comment

Soto Karass beats his ass

Comment

I wanna see Thurman/Garcia or Broner. I think he'd stop Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
                Pointless fight imo, Thurman is gonna body Karass and no one is going to care much. Karass got stopped by a blown up JWW Maidana.

Collazo v Thurman is a better fight imo, Luis goes the distance with top fighters.
                I haven't heard Collazo's name in forever what is he up to?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Still boxing - he fought several weeks ago....

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    He just beat Alan Sanchez.

I don't know who he is either.

Comment

Thurman hype is already out of control, good prospect but about as far as it should be going. People are just suckers for punchers. They hype all these punchers up and are the first off the bandwagon when they get found out.

I wasn't impressed when he fought Diego Chaves, In fact I felt Chaves was dog**** myself and another Hector Saldivia.

Karass will test Thurman. We're really about to find out an awful lot about Thurman if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                      X