No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Talks Mayweather, Eyes Ward-Rodriguez Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
    If Gennady can't find real fights at 160, I would love to see Froch - GGG. I think that would be an epic fight.

It'd be a very good fight, I agree, Golovkin would have a much better chance against Froch than against Ward imo.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Bomber View Post
      It'd be a very good fight, I agree, Golovkin would have a much better chance against Froch than against Ward imo.
      I still give Gennady a decent chance to beat Ward but more likely it would be a very boring fight and very frustrating for GGG. He would try to push the action and Ward would be allowed to clinch 10+ per round...

It would come to if Gennady is strong enough to avoid Ward's punch and hold style. He has enough punching power, that's for sure..

On the other hand Froch-GGG would be all

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
        This is sad to even disrespect a undefeated 16 year champion, 17 year professional still at the top of his game ! you watch boxing, you no study boxing ! How many times has GGG gone 12 ? who has GGG really beaten ? Has he been tested yet ? has he had to dig deep? overcome a injury in a fight? adjustments on the fly? with his trainers help ? Stop spreading the Propaganda, there where no weapons of mass destruction. Did you see what Floyd did to Canelo? Floyd doesn't have power? How many cats have you seen walk up on Floyd or try to walk him down? Floyd handcuffs fighters - don't get me wrong I like GGG, but I am not ******. study the game for real and educate your eyes to what your watching - Canelo got shut out, Canelo is a very good fighter ! he couldn't do anything with the 36 year old Grand Master - what did nacho say you need to beat Floyd " a baseball bat" - Marquez openly says he cannot beat Floyd and never will challenge him again, What has Robert Guerrero said about the monk ? Ricky Hatton anyone? what about Mosley ? oh wait Canelo what are your thoughts on the subject ? Like Floyd said, from the outside looking in it may look easy, but once you get in here its not what you thought it was !
        Well Floyd should fight him then.

Comment

GGG is scared of Ward doe.

HBO boxing execs are having wet dreams at night about a potential Ward-Golovkin fight. Believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            R.I.P. to GGG is he ever signs to fight Ward, that is all.
            R.I.P.? Nah.

If anything getting outclassed by Ward might be good for him. Not only as something to improve on but maybe middleweight will stop ducking him afterwards.

Comment

Sucks it'll provably be in Cali, I enjoy his east coast fights

Comment

My Hypocrisy goes only so far.

Golovkin Destroys Mayweather JR at 154 and I want to see JR tested then KO'd. GGG will do that

but

We won't see that fight.

so I am gonna try to get off that band wagon. Later that is.

GGG destroys Stevens as he said this is his "REGULAR FIGHT",,,I love his English Language, he gets to the point.

evidently the Andre, Rodrigios fight is a big fight and GGG is thinking of the winner !!!!!!!!

Big THANGS are coming up for GGG

Comment

Originally posted by JPsol View Post
                  I favor Ward as well (I'm a bigger fan of GGG though), but I do think GGG will give him a harder time than many on here project. No shame in losing to Ward though especially when you're at a size disadvantage.
                  Interesting, I think GGG will give Ward the beating of his life after a touch and go first 3 or 4 rounds then around 9 or 10 KO Andre

Comment

i'd prefer golovkin to stay at middleweight until he's cleared it out. it's the weight he's ideally suited to

Comment

Stevens Already Showed That From 60 to 68 Is Too Big Of A Jump!

Those 68 pounders on fight night weigh as much as 180, 185 pounds. Stevens had no power and lost all three fights at 68, hence why he moved down to 60. I can't wait to see Gennady shut Stevens mouth. But rather than Gennady goving all the way up to fight Ward, I would rather see Gennady fight Canelo Alvarez... a real war. Floyd doesn't factor in to any of it, because he's not having the ballz to go up and fight those guys, or he would have already done that when Sergio Martinez was calling him out for years in his prime. Gennady vs Alvarez in Texas Stadium or Mexico City would be a massive draw.

Comment

Working...
                      X