Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fights where a fighter's eye swelled shut from a thumb...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Danny's thumb broke Lucas' orbital bone then Danny truly is a beast. Imagine if the "thumb" is breaking bones what the "garsh" would do.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      If Danny's thumb broke Lucas' orbital bone then Danny truly is a beast. Imagine if the "thumb" is breaking bones what the "garsh" would do.
      A full flush GARSH would have knocked Matthysse out of the ring, through the arena and into the parking lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        A full flush GARSH would have knocked Matthysse out of the ring, through the arena and into the parking lot.
        I enter your thread first to pay homage to your title with this partially remembered quote from Buk reciting about bed and bathtub farts:

"the bubbles waft up a magic stench..

and I am pleased

to be mistaken

for a ship's horn

in the night."

OT: I saw some thumb in that straight shot that ended Lara vs Angulo, but with hindsight, I think Angulo was gonna get stopped not too much later anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
          I enter your thread first to pay homage to your title with this partially remembered quote from Buk reciting about bed and bathtub farts:

"the bubbles waft up a magic stench..

and I am pleased

to be mistaken

for a ship's horn

in the night."

OT: I saw some thumb in that straight shot that ended Lara vs Angulo, but with hindsight, I think Angulo was gonna get stopped not too much later anyway...

Comment

Guys, I rewatched the Garcia-Matthysse fight in slow motion.

This is what really happened to Lucas's eye:

Comment

What's funny to me is that a lot of the guys who were so bent out of shape about people bringing up the possibility that perhaps Matthysse was thumbed despite no evidence supporting it (this has since been discredited given his injury and should be let go of by Matthysse fans) are some of the same people who were crying about the possibility of Angulo being thumbed by Lara despite no evidence supporting that.

Hypocrisy is a second language here in NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post

LMFAO..:boobies:

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Bad connection here. No vids for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                    What's funny to me is that a lot of the guys who were so bent out of shape about people bringing up the possibility that perhaps Matthysse was thumbed despite no evidence supporting it (this has since been discredited given his injury and should be let go of by Matthysse fans) are some of the same people who were crying about the possibility of Angulo being thumbed by Lara despite no evidence supporting that.

Hypocrisy is a second language here in NSB.
                    I don't remember seeing anyone say Matthysse was thumbed. The way the eye swell looked like a classic thumbing, but that's it.

Angulo looked nothing like a thumbed eye, and they showed the replays continuously of the shot that landed and caused the swelling. So not sure who could have possibly said that was a thumb.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post

ATG Post.

ATG Snake.

Comment

Working...
                      X