Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's Last 4 Fights To Close Out His Legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny,Bradley,Garcia..........MARTINEZ!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SweetScience View Post
      Broner, if he keeps winning, the public will demand for it.

Broner could be huge by 2015.

Thurman can come into the picture too.
      Hopefully Manny,Bradley,Khan,and Broner.

Comment

If Rios-Mayweather has vada testing Floyd gets knocked out, otherwise he might be able to go the distance. He can fight kendall holt, nate campbell, lamont peterson afterwards for some extra cash on the side.

Comment

Originally posted by Ya Boy NeXt View Post
          I feel like Floyd is 99.9% sure he's going to be fighting Garcia next, so with that said I see it going like this:

1. Garcia (Floyd UD, as usual)
          2. Bradley/Marquez (if it's Marquez he'll need another fight after Bradley to sell the fact he's more formidable than when Floyd schooled him in '09)
          3. Pacquiao (doesn't matter if Manny's on a bit of a downward slope, all he needs is one vicious KO win over someone like Rios to make the public recognize again)
          4. Martinez (though he's getting older, Floyd closing his career for the MW title seems appropriate. The age of Martinez wouldn't be a factor in selling the fight so long as he keeps winning because Floyd is getting up there, too.)
          I don't think the Garcia fight should be next though because it needs time to build. Let Garcia fight some names at 147 first and then I could justify it. Give MayweatherMartinez next spring at 156 - its the only fight which Mexican boxings maniacs will get fired up for on Cinco De Mayo (even though he's Argentinian)

When was the last time Mayweather past up a hispanic or latino for some other ethnicity?
          Garcia isn't anywhere near ready yet but he clearly could be with a few fights at 147. Khan is a moneygrab and KO highlight in London if Floyd hungers for a change of scenery.

Mayweather vs. Martinez has the best risk/reward ratio outside of Pacquiao with Khan a solid number 3 option just for the experience and european exposure

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Owner View Post
            Hopefully Manny,Bradley,Khan,and Broner.
            damn all yall think Floyd's goin to the UK to fight Khan? you *****aas be trippin, Floyd aint fightin outside of Vegas!

Comment

Devon Alexander (Im picking him to beat Khan)
              Danny Garcia

All roads lead to a Manny Pacquiao bout in May-June, Floyd is 38, Pacman is 36 by that time, GGG will be another option for Mayweather, but I just don't see those fights ever happening, Mayweather will surprise everybody by retiring with two fights left in his contract with showtime.

Comment

Working...
              X