Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's Last 4 Fights To Close Out His Legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure ! Not interested in a fight with Pacquiao anymore.Manny is past his peak and similar to Oscar on the end of his career he seems to be more interested in politics than boxing now. 4 years ago it would have been one of the biggest fights ever but it has lost it's appeal in my opinion.

I would not pay to watch Floyd vs Lara that would be a boring fight, not worth the money,ability to casual fans. and Lara has no real market Sergio seems to be showing his age.

Maybe Thurman, but I dont think he's ready, and outside of hardcore fans no one knows who he is. I'm really not sure.

The bad news for Floyd, is the Canelo fight was probably the last fight that will draw major interest. I realy can't see people shelling out a lot of money for anyone else out there right now.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      if he runs the table then he will definitely have atleast 5 fights because there is no way he wouldnt go for 50-0
      The Marciano Curse.. when a boxer tries to surpass Marciano's record, something bad happens.

Larry Holmes, Brian Nielsen, Roy Jones Jr. and other fighters have been hit by the curse.

Comment

Let's face it Mayweather is always looking for the most cash moneyz and provided they all win their next few fights, in order to maximize his earnings at minimum risk, he's gonna take on:

-The Pacman (Huge global and mainstream following, the support of an entire ****ing hemisphere and lingering intrigue over the bout)

-Sergio Martinez (Fairly famous, has most of south america behind him, beatable)

-Amir King khan (Genuinely well known outside of boxing circles, big Muslim and uk following, might give Floyd some trouble for the first 30 seconds of the bout)

-Broner (In a year or two he could be a big star, would make for a fantastic build-up)

-Canelo rematch or Danny Garcia (Let's face it floyd ain't gonna retire 49-0 and both fights would generate massive revenue for mayweather and truly set him up for life provided his love of money lined clothing and big booty *****es doesn't bleed him dry)

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          Garcia will be the best at 147 second only to Floyd imo
          I agree with this ^^^^^^^

Comment

Floyd wants to be GOAT, so he should challenge Wladimir Klitschko.

Comment

I known Floyd almost ma whole life, we dint get on for a time but he is ma homie. But I always say it how it is, Floyd's always spoken to me about how his in the game for the big money and not always the big challenge.

His laughin his way to the bank after the Canelo fight which people bought into. Floyd v Manny may only happen if Manny looks bad against Rios, if he obliterates him, then the fight is dead till Manny next loses.

Who else is there? I guarantee at least one of these fights happen in 2014, Floyd v Khan/Garcia.
              That's 2 fights done.
              Lookin at how Martinez performs in the future, Floyd v Martinez at 154 is likely and the biggest money clash out there. After that it's anybodies pick.

Ma boy Floyd retiring rich and undefeated.

EASY MONEY, EASY GAINS, HOLLA!

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Id like Bradley, Garcia , Manny , Martinez , providing they all keep winning .
                These are good but put khan in there and GGG as well, and then Floyd can call it a day and hope his ATG standing can rise after he retires and maybe then people can appreciate him.
                He doesn't have to win all his last fights. If he puts a good show on against Sergio, GGG or Pac that will be acceptable.......if he has a slight hiccup against any one of these opponents people wouldn't be too harsh on him.

Comment

Danny Garcia, but Danny has work to do to sell the fight to us. He would have to move up to WW and get a win over a guy like Broner.
                  Manny Pacquiao, Obviously. Even though people won't give him credit for beating an "old" Pac, even though Pac is younger than him.
                  I don't care for it but he is likely to fight Amir Khan.
                  Possibly Adrian Broner if the kid stays undefeated.
                  I would like to think there is a fighter out there who will rise up over the next two years and give us something to get excited about.

Comment

Undisputed welterweight champ. Just collect all the belts

Comment

He should just go on an undefeated run.

Garcia.
                      Bradley ( assuming he beats Marquez and finishes his career with Top Rank).
                      Keith Thurham.
                      Broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X