Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Canelo PPV Buys Projected at 2.2 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Floyd's done it again

Comment

Even though it was to be a great Card it ended up being more of a dud.

The first two I can't even remember who fought , OH , lets see Issa and someone, went to sleep

then The Danny Lucas fight had drama but didn't deliver

and the MAIN EVENT didn't deliver. Canelo tried to box should have pressed from the beginning and just thrown punches, should have spent his time pushing Jr to the ropes and try to stop his exits with hooks to the body and forget that head.

Jr was scared the first two rounds, JERKED like a CHICKEN with a chicken hawk on his AZZZZ when Canelo feinted. hhahahahhh

It was NOT a wipe out, slo mo will make you sick to see how many punches landed in the first 5 rounds.

IT was NOT worth the money or the build up,,,I blame JR for getting out and not standing to show what he is made of.

Its gonna take some one that can catch up and play Jr's game, shutting down his exits , none can do it in the 147's or 140's but Pac and if JR wants glory he will have fight GGG for the MW champeeenship cause GGG is gonna take the lineal crown from Sergio.

It will all play out in the next couple of years

Maybe JR will face Pac and if he wins he may face GGG for the end it all of all things in boxing history

Comment

Originally posted by mike3000gt71 View Post
        yweather is ****ing boring and takes no chances and has no knockout power,what a waste of money i wasted this saturday ,another disgusting boring mayweather fight,BE SMART PEOPLE DONT PAY FOR A MAYWEATHER FIGHT TO SEE HIM RUN AND HUG MULTIPLE TIMES ,CANELO BROUGHT IN ALL THE NUMBERS,MAYWEATHER HAS NO FANS ,DUSGUSTING STYLE FROM MAYWEATGER
        That's usually the case when facing a significantly bigger opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          Canelo is one hell of a draw considering Floyds last fight did around 800k.
          Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
          but you better believe Floyd will take all the credit himself,he never would get caught saying "we did good,we sold a lot".."we had a good undercard"...no,with Floyd it's all about him and he in his little head thinks he's the one actually selling over 2 million all by himself,lets see him fight tim Bradley and see if it's really him
          Sure Caneo has a fanbase,but replace Floyd with someone else and i doubt Canelo does 400k..Replace Canelo with someone else and Floyd has proven to break 1 million buys..

Comment

Great for boxing. still the p4p best sport in the world

Comment

Originally posted by EvilGenius View Post
              Canelo played a part in it... yes
              BUT ITS ALL ABOUT FLOYD JOY MONEY MAYWEATHER..
              Canelo wont hit 250k buys on his own.. who you kidding moron
              now this is the funniest post I've read in a while,all Floyd?? look at lfoyds last ppv fight and look at this one,,,,you really think canelo would be doing only 250k buys on his own?? this is the guy who put thousands of fans at the mgm the night there was a certain big fight at the Thomas and mack center,,,people just love to hate

Comment

thats argubaly bigger than the Oscar fight considering how much people had to pay for this one. Then I think it had more closed circuit venues, more theaters, and I thought the promotion wasnt anything compared to the Oscar fight until the final week

Comment

Originally posted by EvilGenius View Post
                  Canelo played a part in it... yes
                  BUT ITS ALL ABOUT FLOYD JOY MONEY MAYWEATHER..
                  Canelo wont hit 250k buys on his own.. who you kidding moron
                  right.......

Comment

People seem to forget, Mayweather had ko power in the lower weights (130, 135). He's now fighting at 147 and 154. You shouldn't expect him to knockout people in these heavier weight classes.

Comment

Originally posted by mike3000gt71 View Post
                      yweather is ****ing boring and takes no chances and has no knockout power,what a waste of money i wasted this saturday ,another disgusting boring mayweather fight,BE SMART PEOPLE DONT PAY FOR A MAYWEATHER FIGHT TO SEE HIM RUN AND HUG MULTIPLE TIMES ,CANELO BROUGHT IN ALL THE NUMBERS,MAYWEATHER HAS NO FANS ,DUSGUSTING STYLE FROM MAYWEATGER
                      Shut the Fucc up!

Comment

Working...
                      X