No announcement yet.

Who wins: Evander Holyfield Vs Rocky Marciano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ascended

So you're seeing this looks nothing close to as advanced as that young holy and the man he fought?
    I really don't understand what you're trying to say. I think boxers from the past were more resilient than modern athletes, it was harder to win a championship and you couldn't play with the weight, nor hide in a junior division, if I remember correctly they were only 8 division to 17 nowadays. Punch for punch boxing hasn't change, we have more knowledge about training and nutrition, but you can't bring Marciano to fight evander and not giving him the same tools, or you take evander back in time and let him train the way they used to, and no PED'S.

Comment

No cause that's not how this works with me, it's the exact way they fought and I proved Rock and his era looks trash compared did you not watch that match and the one I posted with Holy, I also showed srr which fought in the same era as louis and everyone he fought and he all had the same flaws and tech as the Louis class which i showed to so you saying how he would beat anyone is crap

so which match did you get srr would dominate from? cause he doesn't look as advanced as any average 70s-90s fighter I have seen in matches or even close to it

Why did no one fighting like srr and his class make mid-card in the 70s-90s then?,why do you think I post no names in matches only
      I do that to show you even no names were way more advanced than the whole louis era which looks like trash

Are you trolling or just crazy or both?,i proved with mutiple matches they used way more angles/more fluid/better timing/more defense in the 70s-'90s with none of the same obsolete tech and flaws so what are you saying punch for punch hadn't changed for like stop trolling
      You haven't prove nothing, and you just a narrow minded individual that believe your word is the truth, maybe is that the way it works for you, the key word "you", not for everyone else. Keep preaching to others, my door is closed to your beliefs. Be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

You haven't prove nothing, and you just a narrow minded individual that believe your word is the truth, maybe is that the way it works for you, the key word "you", not for everyone else. Keep preaching to others, my door is closed to your beliefs. Be safe.
        So you're seeing this looks nothing close to as advanced as that young holy and the man he fought?

Comment

Him in his prime

Comment

I really don't understand what you're trying to say. I think boxers from the past were more resilient than modern athletes, it was harder to win a championship and you couldn't play with the weight, nor hide in a junior division, if I remember correctly they were only 8 division to 17 nowadays. Punch for punch boxing hasn't change, we have more knowledge about training and nutrition, but you can't bring Marciano to fight evander and not giving him the same tools, or you take evander back in time and let him train the way they used to, and no PED'S.
            No names ww way more advanced in 80s than WW in the srr class which I proved looked like novices same tech and flaws as the HW era I showed Louis Era had

Comment

Him in his prime agian this looks as advanced as guys in 70s-90s to you?

Comment

No names in the '90s SMW way more advanced than the whole 70s let alone the novice-like class SRR fought in, which SRR were you talking about

see how you shouldn't keep saying nonsense without any video proof SRR and rock look trash I showed that they look horrible compared to way more advanced eras's you have no video proof to show any fighter they fought as advanced you have words only that mean nothing to me

I don't play fiction i care about the exact way fighters fought this is real to me

Comment

can you name the guy who used as many angles/as fluid/tech/defense/fought as smart as this guy Holy fought that rock fought/

i need also you to name the holy that rock fought name him that means having everything this holy had oh and all the flaws they had to from the rock era I need that from a fighter rock fought

I'm waiting name the man
                  ​​
                  Willie Pepp, SRR, Luis M Rodriguez, Mantequilla Napoles, just to mention a couple and please don't reply until til you see them in YouTube, you can watch Gavilan too or Ezzard Charles.

Comment

can you name the guy who used as many angles/as fluid/tech/defense/fought as smart as this guy Holy fought that rock fought/

i need also you to name the holy that rock fought name him that means having everything this holy had oh and all the flaws they had to from the rock era I need that from a fighter rock fought

I'm waiting name the man

Comment

Willie Pepp, SRR, Luis M Rodriguez, just to mention a couple and please don't reply until til you see them in YouTube, you can watch Gavilan too or Ezzard Charles.
                      Both look like novices compared to mark and Holy even at his young age

Last edited by Ascended; 03-27-2024, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X