No announcement yet.

Who wins: Evander Holyfield Vs Rocky Marciano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BamBam_ View Post
    I got Evander winning this. Evander wouldn't be the usual Old ass guy that the overrated Marciano would usually fight.

We all know that the overrated one's boxing skill was nothing special either and the majority of the fighters he fought, fought with their feet nailed to the floor

Evander got this
    - - Tubby past prime Qawi whooped Field from pillar to post and put him in ICU.

Rocky whoop that dummy easier than Qawi, but might have to turn down the fight lest Rocky kill him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended View Post
      Anybody as advanced as this no name frazier fought that rock fought

oh that's right rock fought in a novice like era anybody who picked him to beat holy is a lunatic
      Why do you dig up all these old threads just to spam the same copy and pasted message?

You’re a real weirdo dude. Get a life.
      crimsonfalcon07 crimsonfalcon07 likes this.

Comment

At cruiserweight Marciano, HW Evander.

Comment

I like Rocky Marciano. He is one of the GOATs, but no one from his era or before can stand a chance to any top heavyweights from the the 1960s on. Evander takes it.
          moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Why do you dig up all these old threads just to spam the same copy and pasted message?

You’re a real weirdo dude. Get a life.
            Truth hurts crazy idiot the truth needs to be spread, if you don't like me saying or showing the truth go ahead and alter the video/delete matches showing how novice-like the rock era was
            Last edited by Ascended; 03-26-2024, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended View Post

Truth hurts crazy idiot the truth needs to be spread, if you don't like me saying or showing the truth go ahead and alter the video/delete matches showing how novice-like the rock era was
              Have fun on your pointless crusade to discredit guys who probably fought long before you were even born.

Truly pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Have fun on your pointless crusade to discredit guys who probably fought long before you were even born.

Truly pathetic.
                So you can't alter/delete the video of those guys? I have lots of fun exposing lunatics like you saying those guys would beat guys in the 70s-'90s when they never even fought guys as advanced as the average guy from those eras
                Last edited by Ascended; 03-26-2024, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended

Anybody as advanced as this no guy a young Holy fought that rock fought? This was a no-name and wasn't even holy 6th match looks way more advanced than Jersey who was the most advanced person Rock fought
                  Wth are you talking about? Athletes has gotten bigger but jab is been a jab for 200 years, just like the hook, uppercut and swinging for the fences. I said I favored Marciano as a Cruiserweight because he was always around 190 pounds same day weight in. You're the idiot if you think they were novices in the ring. Go and see a SRR fight, Kid Gavilan, Tony Canzioneri, Mantequilla Napoles was from the 70's. Fvkin turd.
                  Last edited by garfios; 03-26-2024, 06:46 PM.

Comment

so this is proof rock beats holy at lw huh? Jersey looks nothing even close to that guy Holy fought or Holy even at that very early stage this looks like novices compared

oh, you meant the fictional rock from Highlights that doesn't show he used obsolete tech and flaws no one made midcard fighting as in the 70s even?

They don't fight from range much; they leave themselves open a lot. A lot of times, they will just throw themselves into the body and not protect themselves. They use mostly counters when up close; the lateral movement is very basic; they don't seem to be able to punch from range while doing it smoothly; they have to stop then punch most of the time; and their feet are mostly tiptoeing.​ And a lot of times they wait for the person to hit them, standing right in front of their opponent

these tech and flaws exist in this match and every other match Rock had and every one of this era, these ways of fighting didn't exist in anybody holy fought or himself yet Rock beats him?

How exactly does Rock know how to deal with somebody as advanced as Holy even as early as the match i showed which wasn't even his 10th match yet,when rock never even fought guys that advanced see how it doesn't make any sense you're slow

Exposed crazy idiot even that no name I posted way more advanced than this

A jab and hook is just that no you crazy Idiot the era I posted Holy fought in used those punches from more angles/more fluid with way better tech ontop of they fought smarter to
                    Proof? All of this is hypothetical, we will never know because it will never happens. What proof do you have? I ask you to watch some clips and tell what is difference? Black&White that's the difference. Speculation, that's what we doing, nothing is real.

Comment

They don't fight from range much; they leave themselves open a lot. A lot of times, they will just throw themselves into the body and not protect themselves. They use mostly counters when up close; the lateral movement is very basic; they don't seem to be able to punch from range while doing it smoothly; they have to stop then punch most of the time; and their feet are mostly tiptoeing.​ And a lot of times they wait for the person to hit them, standing right in front of their opponent do you not see all these things in this match?

these tech and flaws exist in this match and every other match Rock had and every one of this era, these ways of fighting didn't exist in anybody holy fought or himself yet Rock beats him?
                      Cut it out, this is not real. You taking this to a level that nobody can proof $h1t. Boxing is the same, different eras and different athletes but all the same. You could bring Marciano to this time and in two weeks he will know hus way around a modern gym. SRR would whoop anyone @$$ from WW all the way to SMW.

Comment

Working...
                      X