Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would give Floyd Mayweather the most problems?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreatRubdini View Post
    Keith Thurman
    Possibly in a few years but he's a tad green yet.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Will Alexander if he beats Khan?
      If Alexander beats Khan......Floyd will fight Garcia.

They would probably put Alexander on the Mayweather/Garcia undercard to build his name a little more.

Same thing they did with Garcia.

You better believe Sho/GoldenBoy/PPV companies want Khan to win that fight.
      How can you pay Floyds guarantee with the likes of Alexander across from him?

Khan, Pacquiao, Broner, Garcia, bradley are all fights that might do 1 million.
      They need the PPV to do that and more just to be able to not lose money.

Thats why I still believe the Pacquiao fight will happen. It can still do 1.5-2 million

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
        If Alexander beats Khan......Floyd will fight Garcia.

They would probably put Alexander on the Mayweather/Garcia undercard to build his name a little more.

Same thing they did with Garcia.

You better believe Sho/GoldenBoy/PPV companies want Khan to win that fight.
        How can you pay Floyds guarantee with the likes of Alexander across from him?

Khan, Pacquiao, Broner, Garcia, bradley are all fights that might do 1 million.
        They need the PPV to do that and more just to be able to not lose money.

Thats why I still believe the Pacquiao fight will happen. It can still do 1.5-2 million
        LOL. That would be so ****ed up.

Comment

I know right? But as you know Floyd gets a crazy guarantee.
          Alexander would deserve the fight but won't get it before Garcia.

Garcia just fought on Floyds undercard in front of the world.
          He is plan B while khan is plan A.

Alexander is plan C because I truly believe that Al Haymon won't put Broner and Mayweather in the same ring.
          Broner is Al's future PPV star when Floyd retires.

Comment

a week ago canelo woulda been on that list, and woulda been a big favourite. . . it's almost impossible to say, I'd have to go with Pac though, for being fast and southpawish.

Comment

why would it? garcia already beat khan, and beat mathysse more convincingly then devon did.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Doublechin~ View Post
                No one currently. However Manny Pacquiao of 2- 3 years ago would cause huge problems.

Speed, power, angles, volume of punches, southpaw, and finally the confidence of coming through some huge fights unscathed.
                People always say this but it doesn't add up. Pacquiao's pros have never outweighed his cons in regard to a matchup with Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
                  why would it? garcia already beat khan, and beat mathysse more convincingly then devon did.
                  Berto was supposed to get Floyd. Ortiz beat him and got the fight.

Ortiz was supposed to get Canelo. Lopez beat him and got the fight.

Berto was supposed to get Floyd again. Guerrero beat him and got the fight.

Cotto was supposed to get Canelo. Trout beat him and got the fight.

Now Khan is supposed to get Floyd. Alexander beats him and.........

If those are the rules you go by stick to them.

Comment

Berto was supposed to get Floyd. Ortiz beat him and got the fight.

Ortiz was supposed to get Canelo. Lopez beat him and got the fight.

Berto was supposed to get Floyd again. Guerrero beat him and got the fight.

Cotto was supposed to get Canelo. Trout beat him and got the fight.

Now Khan is supposed to get Floyd. Alexander beats him and.........

If those are the rules you go by stick to them.
                    lulz what rules do i go by? all that goes out the window when no one gives a **** about devon. at least garcia was seen by all of those people who bought floyd's last ppv.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
                      lulz what rules do i go by? all that goes out the window when no one gives a **** about devon. at least garcia was seen by all of those people who bought floyd's last ppv.
                      People in Philly don't even give a **** about Danny Garcia. NSB isn't the real world. Neither fight will sell. I guarantee you.

But I don't really care because all three of them get shut out 120-108 regardless. This is basically an argument about who would you like to pay $65 for to see them get their ass kicked.

Comment

Working...
                      X