Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would give Floyd Mayweather the most problems?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have to see how pac returns. anyone who think canelo or guerrero is in league with pac is out of their damn mind. he's easily the one who has the best shot, if getting ktfo by jmm didn't get anything out of him. you can tell he was finally figuring jmm out before jmm drop the fatboy on em.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Golovkin is one of the greatest amateurs of all time and Lara had a stellar amateur pedigree too. Both are fighting champions and top contenders, not weight draining spotty teenagers.
      GGG is not fighting anywhere near the PWill or Angulos that Lara fought. Please, we know you hate floyd, but some level of consistency please.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony Birts View Post
        Discuss.
        Lara is LNG big and besides his stamina issues has very good boxing skills. He drew with Molina but couldn't get Canello, cotto or Kirkland delusional self to fight. I really think his length and stance could give Floyd a few problem and if he could connect like traverse did jones he may have a punchers chance but that's it. Mannys Spector will always loom large with an asterisk even if Floyd was to defeat him now.

I can see the tide turning bu really as far as worthy fight with great PPV upside the oly fighters left are Manny, Khan, Cotto and the too big Chavez jr. Everyone else is an average 30-40 mil payday with the way his contract is structured right now. Right now challenges aren't the priority for may weather even though he's fighting young prime hungry lions. Which is something most older fighters want do. It hurts boxing like Bernard exposing the young pups but what other challenge does he have.
        Leaving money on the table isn't an option but Floyd really doesn't need it if he goes into broadcasting and stops splurging. He needs to resign Gamboa and Dirrell because 50 has no freaking clue. Start recruiting the young talent like spence, take rigondeaux from arum, Crawford when his contract is done, benavides and let him make money o him by loading there records then let them step up to see who is the real deal.

Comment

Erislandy Lara is the only "challenge" out there that can realistically be made.

-He's his mandatory.

-They're both with Haymon.

-He's with GBP.

-And he's a small JMW that should have no issues with a catchweight.

The only thing missing is PPV/popularity but you can't tell me Floyd/Alexander will do better numbers.

I'm not buying Garcia, Khan, Alexander, Maidana, Cotto II or anybody else who Schaefer and GBP try to spoon feed me.

Yes. Nobody beats Floyd but he's got 4 fights left so he has to pick at least 1.

Comment

the roided version of JMM

quality PEDS >> drinking piss and eating quail eggs

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Erislandy Lara is the only "challenge" out there that can realistically be made.

-He's his mandatory.

-They're both with Haymon.

-He's with GBP.

-And he's a small JMW that should have no issues with a catchweight.

The only thing missing is PPV/popularity but you can't tell me Floyd/Alexander will do better numbers.

I'm not buying Garcia, Khan, Alexander, Maidana, Cotto II or anybody else who Schaefer and GBP try to spoon feed me.

Yes. Nobody beats Floyd but he's got 4 fights left so he has to pick at least 1.
              Lara won't get the fight. I can give you 32 million guaranteed reasons why.

Comment

Keith Thurman

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                  Lara won't get the fight. I can give you 32 million guaranteed reasons why.
                  Will Alexander if he beats Khan?

Comment

A game Manny and Erislandy Lara. Maybe even Austin Trout, but I don't think he can make 152, since he's been having a hard time with 154. Khan might agitate Floyd also.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatRubdini View Post
                      Keith Thurman
                      Not ready yet, but maybe in a few years.

Comment

Working...
                      X