Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition to remove judge C.J. Ross

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CJ ROSS indefinite leave of absence from scoring fights..

Just saw the news on bleachers report and also it is reported on @stevecarprj twitter page

Boxing judge C.J. Ross takes a self-imposed indefinite leave of absence from working fights.

Also

NAC Ex. Dir. Keith Kizer said there will be a mandatory seminar for all NV judges to attend in Oct. or Nov. in Vegas.

and

Brady said he talked to @GovSandoval and that he apologized to the Gov. for any embarrassment the judging caused for the state.

Discuss...

Comment

I think this is great news. Boxing has been able to get away with so much crap for so long that it really hurts what is a great sport. Between all of the major organizations (WBC, WBO, WBA, IBF etc.) and all the different promoters with a lot of pull there is nobody policing the entire sport. There is no one commissioner or one governing body. There are too many people and too many organizations in boxing and that makes everyone corrupt as it all comes down to who is paying who.

CJ Ross whether it be incompetence or corruption, has screwed up major fights time and time again. I would still urge people to keep signing petitions and still keep kicking up dust because it keeps the pressure on the NAC and it let's the know that the fans are fed up. As I said in a previous post, it all boils down to money and once people start to have their profit affected they will tighten up the ship real quick. There are a lot of people who aren't real big into boxing but still watch Mayweather or Pacquiao fights because people have parties for those kind of fights and what not, and when those people watch the fight and see CJ Ross screw up the score card those are the same people that will say, "I am done with boxing. This is why I don't like it". That has to stop, because it hurts the sport. I'm glad CJ Ross is taking a leave of absence and I'm glad Keith Kizer is at least aware of the situation, still though I urge fans to keep signing petitions and keep kicking up dust for hopefully things keep moving in the right direction like they seem to be with this news.

Comment

**** that corrupt slag.

Comment

Working...
        X