No announcement yet.

Petition to remove judge C.J. Ross

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
    floyd fans crack me up !!!!!! when shes did it to manny , not only did most floyd fans defend her scoring they agreed with it !!!! LMAO !!!! and some floyd fans scored the fight exactly like she did !!! but now that she did it to floyd what she did is now deemed to be unacceptable !!!!!! hah hhahaha !!! i swear floyd fans expose there hypococies every day !!!!!!!
    It doesn't matter what some A holes did. She pulled this **** twice and needs to go now. She's obviously not competent as a judge or is being paid off. Just do the right thing for our sport and sign it.

Comment

Originally posted by L32Edwards View Post
      I'd support it but am too lazy to sign up
      Get google chrome. All I had to do was type in my first name (first letter actually) and all my info automatically was placed in each and every box besides my Email address.

Comment

Originally posted by chi_illin22 View Post
        ^^^ If you took the time to actually read the petition you will see the Pacquiao vs. Bradley fight was specifically mentioned in the letter that is being sent to Keith Kizer & the Nevada Commission. This isn't about a pissed off Floyd fan, this is about a judge dropping the ball twice within the matter of a year. It has nothing to do with Floyd or Manny. It has to do with an incompetent judge and judges in general routinely blowing scorecars whether it be Floyd, Manny, Rios/Abril, P. Williams/Lara or whatever.

But in response to your statement, the Pacquiao/Bradley ruling is a specific example listed in the petition.
        Don't even bother with that idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
          She had Mares/Agbeko a draw at 113-113
          Molina/Lara a draw at 115-115
          Khan over Maidana 114-111
          Holt over Tackie 95-95 (other 2 had it 98-92, I didn't see the fight)
          Mares-Agbeko 1 and Khan vs Maidana were close fights. I thought Agbeko should have won if it weren't for the knockdown and low blow and Khan clearly won. The Bradley-Pacquiao and Floyd-Canelo scores were terrible, she shouldn't be allowed to judge Championship and high profile bouts anymore.

Comment

She is not going anywhere with kizer still up her ass. First thing he did was run to her defense.

Comment

Boxing is one of the craziest, corrupt sports in the world lol. It only takes ONE person to rig a fight. Whether that being a judge favoring the wrong fighter, the ref stopping the fight too early, the promoter paying off another fighter to take the hit or the mob ...I would not be surprised if she IS NOT removed with all the corruption going on.
              Lmao shell be back to judge Floyd Or Mannys next big fight in Vegas. Too many politics/power game in the fight game $$$

Comment

Yep, I'd happily sign.

Also, how about a Petition to have Floyd's drug tests revealed?

Comment

Originally posted by JaYDeuce11 View Post
                  Boxing is one of the craziest, corrupt sports in the world lol. It only takes ONE person to rig a fight. Whether that being a judge favoring the wrong fighter, the ref stopping the fight too early, the promoter paying off another fighter to take the hit or the mob ...I would not be surprised if she IS NOT removed with all the corruption going on.
                  Lmao shell be back to judge Floyd Or Mannys next big fight in Vegas. Too many politics/power game in the fight game $$$

I agree with you, but that's why the fans have to unite. If we aren't buying tickets to fights and tuning in every Saturday night to watch then nobody is making money. The fighters dont make money, the promoters dont make money, the networks dont make money and the commissions and suits that are behind the scenes dont make money.... All of the money that these people are making is money that we are giving them by watching fights, buying tickets and funding the machine.

Not that any of us want to boycott boxing, but if the threat of it is there that is a threat of the machine not making money and at that point you best believe CJ Ross will get fired and they will clean their act up... Example being, if the fans were able to unite and boycott Mayweather/Canelo and that fight did low PPV numbers because of that and they knew the reason the PPV was boycotted is because of corrupt judging then that **** would get fixed ASAP.

Keith Kizer doesn't give a **** when a few pissed off people complain, but the second that the paying consumers start to boycott that is when things will change because then HBO and Showtime and Golden Boy and Top Rank and Money Mayweather and Ole Man Arum and Oscar and etc etc etc start losing money and THAT is when they will take action.

Thats why 1/1/2014 is the date I listed on there. Let's get as many people as possible to sign this thing and spread the word as much as possible.... and if HBO or Showtime end up drawing a dog **** rating for their first telecast after 1/1/2014 because the entire community of boxing fans is pissed off then they will be forced to clean their act up.

Comment

Originally posted by L32Edwards View Post
                    I'd support it but am too lazy to sign up
                    Yeah, I'm with you. Those petitions don't mean anything anyway. When it's electronic signatures, it could be any number of people... or just one person doing it over and over and over. They make you feel good and empowered to sign, but no lawmaker or bureaucrat really gives a damn about them.

I think C.J. Ross is an embarrassment but I would imagine the NSAC would review and find that for every horrible call, she's made 10 decent calls and simply tell her to lay low for a year or so.

Comment

GOOD NEWS.

Just got news from bleachers report that CJ Ross will be taking indefinite leave of absence from working fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X