Collapse
No announcement yet.

PPV Canelo numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that did around 2 mill, the Pac v Mayweather fight would have broken the PPV record.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
      how do you order ppv fights after the fight is over?
      PPV numbers are no different from TV ratings. How do you explain Bradley vs Provodnikov doing well in the ratings? How about the Golovkin vs Macklin fight? Were they excited before these fights happened? No.

Bottom line is, the most hyped fight didn't do well as expected, while the ones with hype missing did well.
      Last edited by maguirre; 09-16-2013, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
        any word about the amount out there?
        Nothing official yet. However, tomorrow I am sure that Fat Dan Rafael will tweet some ridiculously low number that he pulled out of his a.ss and attribute to his confidential sources and all the clowns and fools who post on this site will jump on it as if it is gospel.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          They'll have these numbers ready in 5 days, yet still no word what the Mayweather-Guerrero numbers were lol
          True. And we are also still waiting on the numbers from the Pac/Mosley fight and Pac/Marquez IV. What the hell is your point?

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
            why did you post"canelo" numbers?
            because its obvious to anyone thats impartial like me it was alverez that brout the fans not mayweather !!!!! because if mayweather was the draw why did the fight with the ghost flop ????!!!! if mayweather was the draw why did the fight with ortiz flop !!!!! just look at the facts mayweather fighted alverez on a mexican holiday because he doesnt have the star power he claims he does !!!! alverez is a superstar in mexico .. matter of fact alverez popularity in mexico is bigger than mayweathers popularity anywhere in the worl and that included usa !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
              because its obvious to anyone thats impartial like me it was alverez that brout the fans not mayweather !!!!! because if mayweather was the draw why did the fight with the ghost flop ????!!!! if mayweather was the draw why did the fight with ortiz flop !!!!! just look at the facts mayweather fighted alverez on a mexican holiday because he doesnt have the star power he claims he does !!!! alverez is a superstar in mexico .. matter of fact alverez popularity in mexico is bigger than mayweathers popularity anywhere in the worl and that included usa !!!!!!!!
              You would have us believe an overhyped Mexican media creation who has only defeated one quality opponent and has never starred in his own PPV show will somehow be solely responsible for attracting 2 million PPV buys against the undisputed king of PPV contests.

If you were a lawyer arguing this crap before a jury, your client would end up getting the death penalty because of your lame ass argument.

Comment

will be in the neighborhood of 1.8 on the low end and 2.3 on the high end...

I dont think it breaks the oscar-floyd record,, it will be a close 2nd place IMO

They did a great job of hyping the fight the week of,,,

Comment

This means absolutely nothing but...

The bar I was at was standing room only after the Cano-Theophane fight and closed down during the Garcia-Matthysse fight.

The bar I was at during Mayweather-Guerrero was more than half-empty for the main event.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    They'll have these numbers ready in 5 days, yet still no word what the Mayweather-Guerrero numbers were lol
                    870,000 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pay-per-view

Comment

If this fight does over 2 mil alot Manny fans will commit suicide

Comment

Working...
                      X