Collapse
No announcement yet.

PPV Canelo numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They'll have these numbers ready in 5 days, yet still no word what the Mayweather-Guerrero numbers were lol

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      It will be very big when its finally tallied , it broke records in countrys all over the world .
      link please or another ******ed post from you again! GTFOH idiot

Comment

"When all is said and done, Schaefer will have paid nearly $70 million on Saturday, without getting much of it back.

"I'll tell you one thing: Just Mayweather's money, what Showtime is putting up for the fight, is not enough to pay Mayweather's guarantee for fight night, let alone all the other fighters," Schaefer said. " ... Together, I'll be out by the time the first bell rings probably well over $60 million."

He'll receive Showtime's payment as well as a large portion of the record $19.9 million ticket sales on Monday morning. But the pay-per-view money can literally take years to come in."

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/boxing-...141721498.html

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=610609

Comment

danrafaelespn
          Dan Rafael

"Talked to Schaefer this afternoon and he said based on early returns he has no doubt that #TheOne will be over 2M PPV buys."

Comment

This fight definitely didn't reach the 1.5M mark. It's a boring event throughout. Not all PPV buyers order live fights, many order by word of mouth. Meaning, they watch it after the fight is over. I don't think they did this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
              link please or another ******ed post from you again! GTFOH idiot
              Lol I always enjoy reading your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                This fight definitely didn't reach the 1.5M mark. It's a boring event throughout. Not all PPV buyers order live fights, many order by word of mouth. Meaning, they watch it after the fight is over. I don't think they did this time.
                I see about 1.9m PPV sounds about right a lot of Mexicans order this for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                  how do you order ppv fights after the fight is over?

Comment

canelo numbers = 2 million

canelo abilities = 3

Comment

Considering how this site didn't crash

about 1.3 mill

Comment

Working...
                      X