Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who performed better against Mayweather, Guerrero or Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
    Show me where he almost KO'ed Guerrero, Floyd nearly sent his head into the 1st row in round 8 he shook it off and kept trying, contrary to Canelo who was hurt and moved almost at will with both hands and had to sit on the ropes eating bombs cause a uppercut buzzed him......

Ill wait for you to show me where Floyd almost koed Guerrero
    Canelo was shook.

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
      Show me where he almost KO'ed Guerrero, Floyd nearly sent his head into the 1st row in round 8 he shook it off and kept trying, contrary to Canelo who was hurt and moved almost at will with both hands and had to sit on the ropes eating bombs cause a uppercut buzzed him......

Ill wait for you to show me where Floyd almost koed Guerrero
      Was it the 10th round or so? Guerrero was badly hurt and there was a moment where i thought he would go down and end it.

Did you not watch the fight?

Comment

Canelo performed better...

guerrero was done after about 2-3 rounds

canelo was game the entire fight,, floyd was just better

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony Birts View Post
          Discuss.
          I had Canelo winning rounds 2,8,10,11,and 12.The 10th was close but Floyd only fought for the last 40 seconds after Canelo carried the round. Floyd clearly won 7-8 rounds vs Canelo.

I had Guerrero winning 2 rounds at most.

Comment

I thought Canelo performed better. He fought a much better Mayweather.They both lost almost all of the rounds but I think Canelo made Floyd work harder and kept the rounds closer than Guerrero.Floyd said Canelo will be a good champion for the future of boxing to carry the torch after he is gone.

Comment

Working...
            X