Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Matthysse Had Never Gone Through Adversity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny took away matthysses legs and stamina with all those shots to the balls. Good win by Garcia but those low blows had a big impact.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      People forget that Holt landed some flush left hooks on Garcia, and Garcia took them well. Say what you may about Holt but the man can punch. Matthysse was never gonna get it done with one shot, well at least I didn't think so.
      oh they forgot, ppl on here forget a lot. They fall in love with power.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid8Fire View Post
        Garcia's win didn't really surprise me. I called Danny as the winner before the fight even happened. Matthysee has never been in the ring with a puncher, and that night we saw the real Matthysse..just a bullfighter with no boxing technique.
        exactly, sloppy and predictable, how many times have we saw him throw a haymaker and fall his damn self? smh lol

Comment

Originally posted by dirkdigler View Post
          Danny took away matthysses legs and stamina with all those shots to the balls. Good win by Garcia but those low blows had a big impact.
          lol really? stop reaching and give that man his due

Comment

Originally posted by itiswhatitis View Post
            lol really? stop reaching and give that man his due
            I said Danny had a great fight. I want to see you get hit in the balls a crap load of times and keep going like nothing happened. Unless you keep them tucked in.

Comment

Originally posted by LAPete View Post
              100000000% correct! People have short memories - Holt hits VERY hard! In my opinion harder than Matthysse.
              Look at the David Diaz fight as well, the way Holt snaps Diaz head back is insane. Not the strongest fighter mentally but anyone who can take Holt's punches has a great chin.

Comment

I said Danny had a great fight. I want to see you get hit in the balls a crap load of times and keep going like nothing happened. Unless you keep them tucked in.
                why discredit his work by that bs? those few low blows didn't have an impact on the fight at all and you know it. Why would you wanna see that? smh lol, Matthysse could've took up to 5 (not sure) minutes for each low blow right? He didn't so that should tell you he was ready to get back to action and wasn't affected by it, save that bs excuse
                Last edited by itiswhatitis; 09-16-2013, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by itiswhatitis View Post
                  why discredit his work by that bs? those few low blows didn't have an impact on the fight at all and you know it. Why would you wanna see that? smh lol, Matthysse could've took up to 5 (not sure) minutes for each low blow right? He didn't so that should tell you he was ready to get back to action and wasn't affected by it
                  No boxer ever takes the time they are given to recover. They don't want to give the impression they are hurt. I was not going for Danny or Lucas I just wanted to see a good fight so I could care less who won.

Comment

i see Mattysse with no power at all....maybe cause drug text was involve for this fight ?same Canelo ??

Comment

No boxer ever takes the time they are given to recover. They don't want to give the impression they are hurt. I was not going for Danny or Lucas I just wanted to see a good fight so I could care less who won.
                      that's his stupidity then, that is if he was in any way actually affected by any of the low blows. Ok great, did lucas mention anything or make an excuse of the low blows to why he lost? I don't think so so why are you? your opinion tho but I don't believe any of those shots had a impact on the outcome

Comment

Working...
                      X