No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Matthysse Had Never Gone Through Adversity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    I wouldn't go that far. Matthysse relies heavily on his power and aggression, but he's not unskilled.
    I agree. He has some decent skills, but he needs to use his head a bit more in the ring and/or refine some of his skills. I know it's difficult to change at his age, but I think he has responded fairly well to losses thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
      But they controversially ended the fight right after that, so he really didn't have to fight with the eye that way.

Did he deal with adversity or not? The Soto fight was no walk in the park either.

The swollen eye made the fight harder but Garcia was doing great before that.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post

Did he deal with adversity or not? The Soto fight was no walk in the park either.

The swollen eye made the fight harder but Garcia was doing great before that.
        Garcia had landed 24% of his shots after 6. He had also been outlanded by approximately 20 punches through six as well. I had him losing 4-2.

Comment

His game plan was LOW BLOWS to make MATTHYSSE drop hands and stop press him like TITO did with VARGAS when the mexican started to be dangerous during the fight!!!
          Last edited by lutenco; 09-16-2013, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Danny is da man he beat Lucas haha you get it loser

Comment

Mexicanos welrvichos mal perdedores habladores por eso le dierobn una palizaaaaaa a canelita

Comment

Mexicanos welevichos mal perdedores habladores por eso le dierobn una palizaaaaaa a canelita

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
                  Danny telling the truth, Matthysse fans dont acknowledge this and has erased the Harris debacle from their memory

Getting beat 3/4 of the fight, and almost getting knocked out the ring is enough to learn Matthyse fans, LM is a badddddddd man.....................
                  knocked out the ring jajaja there goes that delusional ****. mathysse went down cause he got caught tangle on the ropes and got off balance he wasn't really hurt on that knock down he was more hurt when danny landed one of those left hooks that he couldn't see coming. this was a close fight danny won but it was close. I got only one problem with danny he hit low a lot the ref warned him 9 times before he took off a point

Comment

All the haters are in hiding right now.... You amateurs talked sooo much **** about Garcia and look at you now.... Garcia was supposed to get massacred, laid out, knocked out before the 4th round, He sucks!!!, blah, blah blah hahahahaha. Matthysse was supposed to be like the Terminator and ****....

I said it from the beginning that you guys are like a herd of sheep that started riding Matthysse d*ck cause he knocked out lanky Peterson. Not only did Danny beat him but he made him feel pain. Dismantled the machine with no problems. knocked him down cause before he had him on the ropes, he hit him with a massive punch to the gut.

Garcia took Matthysse soul.... Argentino Valentino got took to school from the Philly Academy of Boxing lol..... Let it be a lesson to all of you kids. Never dismiss a Rican from Philly......

Comment

Danny did what he needed to do. I stand corrected. Much props......

Comment

Working...
                      X