No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Floyd Mayweather Sr. Welcomes Amir Khan Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I welcome this fight

Khan has the speed. But why am I still denied of Money vs Pac. Isn't that where the money is? Isn't that where the challenge is?

It's alright because Floyd is the King right now, and if he wants to fight Khan first go for it Floyd. Just fight Pac soon after.

Comment

Pac won't beat Rios

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
        Khan will land more punches per round than any fighter ever has on Mayweather, until he gets caught. Will be an exciting fight while it lasts.
        Agree with this, except the part about Khan getting KO'd by Floyd. Floyd will not KO or even seriously hurt Khan. Khan UD 12 Mayweather. That or a controversial decision loss for Khan.
        Last edited by NachoMan; 09-15-2013, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NELSONMELENDEZ2 View Post
          I would never pay to see this. In fact looks like Mayweather is unbeatable and Canelo was my only hope. Cotto did better than Canelo. Fighting Khan is not in floyds pockets interest for more money fight Pac in china.
          I don't know what to say about you if you seriously thought Canelo's style was better suited to beat Floyd than Khan's. Floyd has shown over and over that he can handle strong, slow-footed fighters, and he targets those guys for that precise reason. His own dad and uncle always say the same thing about his opponents, that they're flat-footed and basic. Khan is anything but flat-footed and basic. He'll do better than anyone else 154lbs and below.

Comment

I like Floyd Sr. I think for the first 50 years of his life that man was a complete piece of **** but the way he is now, I respect how he knows his son needs to rest and even works with him and tries to work with him more than ever.

On the Khan fight, Khan would lose, but hey it's a payday.

Comment

People acting like Khan is going to be able and give mayweather his toughest fight....lol "styles make fights" ...yea we have the boxer with the highest IQ versus the boxer with the lowest IQ in boxing in the same ring.

What would Khan prove if he can trouble Floyd for a few rounds? Who hasn't made it somewhat intriguing for those rounds?

Comment

Bad fight... But money wise it makes sense because other than fighting Manny, there's no other marketable fighters out there. And Khan is a tall lanky fast in and out fighter that uses is jab very well. With that said, win or lose it's a step down for Floyd.

Comment

unreal!!!

Wtf how could you honestly say that *****@## khan deserves this fu$#@/$@ fight!!!??? Danny Swift deserves this fight period!! Khan is a $#@# no chin overrated cry baby!!! Gtfoh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by #YOLO View Post
                    People acting like Khan is going to be able and give mayweather his toughest fight....lol "styles make fights" ...yea we have the boxer with the highest IQ versus the boxer with the lowest IQ in boxing in the same ring.

What would Khan prove if he can trouble Floyd for a few rounds? Who hasn't made it somewhat intriguing for those rounds?
                    Actually this fight makes more sense outside a Pacquiao fight for Money May. To beat speed you got to have speed. Khan is one of a few quick boxers who has speed. Besides, if you want a chance to outpoint Money 'The Man" Mayweather, you got to have speed. It's one of the reasons why Judah had a chance against Floyd. And I dare say, that it's one of the reasons why Floyd was cautious about Pac during Pac's glory days. But still, Money is reeked with confidence right now after beating Saul, I don't know if anyone can stop him right now, but himself. Floyd's the Man.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                      OOOOOOOk you welcome a Khan fight but not a Manny fight....after Floyds performance last night its easy to see why, Hed run from manny all night and get a decision loss if not ko-ed
                      A Manny fight would be the best... It it's likely to happen eventually.
                      Bradley or Khan could provide Floyd with some problems though...

Comment

Working...
                      X