Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Ponders Mayweather vs. Khan at Wembley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan has an entertaining personality but how would they build him up to be a deserving opponent? They can't show any highlights of his last couple of bouts because he's looked beatable in each fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by braveheart31 View Post
      Lmmfao
      Your on crack and crystal meth if you think khan has a chance against mayweather
      Get the **** outta here

Whhaaatttt?
      Man go ahead this is ridiculous

Nobody in the us would even entertain this idea because we all know what time it is with khan and khan knows it also

I know for a fact khan wants a mayweather shot #1 for money
      #2 exposure
      Because he knows hes not beating the best
      Terrible foot work terrible positioning
      Terrible ring iq and general ship
      Glass jaw
      Need I keep going

And the icing on the cake is floyd knocke khan out cold in sparring a few years ago
      Ooooops did I say that out loud
      so khan sparred with prime pacquiao and came out unfazed but you expect people to believe Floyd knocked him cold with 16-20oz gloves & headgear on? lol good one.

Comment

• this clown is still talking? Every time he opens his mouth about a Mayweather fight that he HAS NOT signed on for, he either almost gets KO'd or does get KO'd

Comment

• I see this fight going down if Amir Khan defeats Devon Alexander, my suspicion would be that Floyd Mayweather vs. Amir Khan would have at Wembley Stadium, a sell-out, it'll be televised on CBS (Yes, I said CBS.) and on PPV with Sky Box Office in the UK. That would cover about everything Floyd Mayweather would want when it comes to money. After that he'll have more options to choose from like say a Tim Bradley who defeats JMM and defeats Pacman in a rematch.

Comment

• Floyd may say he wants to fight in the UK, but he never will! Vegas is home for him, and all the money is there.

Comment

• It would be an embarrassing fight. There's no reason to believe Khan has a shot, or deserves one at this point. It would be frustrating low for boxing if that fight gets signed. With so many better, more deserving, and even undefeated fighters, why Khan..., why? Khan needs to win some fights before he even considers opening his mouth about fighting Floyd. Ridiculous.

Comment

• Mayweather vs Khan? That's scraping the barrel a bit isn't it. Khan has been KO'd twice and beaten three times. Hardly credible is it?

Comment

• So he scrapes by a past it veteran in Diaz and still thinks he can share a ring with Mayweather, its just beyond belief, why does he think that you can win at elite level purely because you have fast hand speed??

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    Khan hasn't been the same since that Garcia fight, he should have stuck with Roach, he looks like a shell of a fighter now
                    +1.

Supported Khan through thick and thin even when he lost, but cannot forgive him for dumping roach because HE is the one who cannot take a punch..

Comment

• Originally posted by T.Mag56 View Post
                      It would be an embarrassing fight. There's no reason to believe Khan has a shot, or deserves one at this point. It would be frustrating low for boxing if that fight gets signed. With so many better, more deserving, and even undefeated fighters, why Khan..., why? Khan needs to win some fights before he even considers opening his mouth about fighting Floyd. Ridiculous.
                      Its all about money homie. There aren't many fighters that have the following like Khan (probably has something to do with the lack of elite fighters to come from Europe over the years).

Gotta blame Golden Boy for this one. All they want to do is make the biggest money fights all the time. Now that Canelo is outta the way, no one else can bring more money to the table at this point than Khan.

I say just let em fight and get it over with. After he whips Khan we can move on to maybe a better opponent for Floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X