No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Floyd Mayweather vs. Canelo Alvarez Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Floyd got played out by Canelo, dude looked at him like wtf are you doing? Floyd just might get his azz beaten up tomorrow.....he slept on Canelo and he's going to pay for it.
    How did Floyd sleep on Canelo? Dude just fought Guerrero a few short months ago, and he's already back here in September. I would think that he's gonna be sharper than he's been in years....Please enlighten us.

Comment

body language at the weigh ins dont matter BUT...canelo looked very nervous and weak....mayweather is not the chump sum ppl try to make him out to be...yes he rejected the belt ...looks like he couldnt wait to get a drink...staredown canelo had to make himself serious...may tko 10 (this is a iffy pick though but realistic)

Comment

i think i've found the cheapest way to view this fight online. realstreamings.com/mayweathervsalvarez ,there is a lot of info, videos and other stuffs, I bought this fight there, moreover i used it a few months ago and everything worked excellent in HD.

Comment

Canelo gotta utilize the feints, upper body movement and smart pressure on Floyd to win this.

Comment

little floyd looks nervous

chewing gum and all that movements and **** is just a sign my friend. Canelo will beat this manly guy's ass. nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
            X